Sparrowhawks small scale pollen chucks and seed share

Sparrowhawk420

Insanely Active Member
The deep space looking icy my friend. what she smelling like? Also Sorry to hear about your reversals. At least you had the goofies in the cut just in case. Smart man treat this shit like chess multiple moves ahead.
Sweet citrus, not lemon and hard to pin down specifically, but she's caught my attention 'big time'. Can't wait to sample some.

WebstersBallSack

European Bean Flicker
Holy shit pipes batman.
This is what you miss when you don't log in here for a while. (what I miss when I don't log in)

Hell of a collection SparrowHawk.
Im just collecting the beans from my first chuck, I will offer you some, though I don't think you are looking for new beans given what you have. But the offer is there if you do.
Bruce banner X Incredible Bulk, I Only did it because I want to name after this guy and im hoping for the weight of the bulk and the THC content of the Banner.
1569443223130.jpeg

Last edited:

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
In fact. thinking about it, I splashed 2 Cherry Dreams this am. Looking at the chart on the first page, these are listed as regs, but on my pack it says fems. @Sparrowhawk420 Is the pack marking correct?

Anyway, went down to the seed vault looking for the Cherry Dreams and got lost perusing all the other crosses you sent me for 20 minutes. You made some good choices with some excellent parents, lol.

Any insights on the bubbledreams? sounds tasty

Last edited:

InfiniteIndo

Herban Legend
In fact. thinking about it, I splashed 2 Cherry Dreams this am. Looking at the chart on the first page, these are listed as regs, but on my pack it says fems. @Sparrowhawk420 Is the pack marking correct?

Anyway, went down to the seed vault looking for the Cherry Dreams and got lost perusing all the other crosses you sent me for 20 minutes. You made some good choices with some excellent parents, lol.

Any insights on the bubbledreams? sounds tasty
There are cherry dreams fems I got them as well
Cherry Dreams150FCackleberry x Deep Dreams V2 (Reversed)

Guitarzan

First, thanks for offering all these seeds for free man, it's an extremely cool thing to do. I've been on the site for a little while, but this is my first post as well. I know this has been running for a while now, but if you still have any, I'd like to get some of your pollen chucks. :) I'm uncertain of what, if anything, is still available, so I thought I'd just list my top 3;
1. Crazy Cali
2. Planet of the Apes
3. Lizard King
Any number of seeds, of any one of those 3 strains would be completely excellent. But whether you have any or not, thank you again for such a kick-ass offer. Weed Inc. is swamping Oklahoma's market, and it's encouraging to see someone appreciate the plant more than the revenue it generates.

Enjoy that karma man, you earned it. 🙂

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
The only Cacklemonkey fem I've run gave me 20 oz of smelly, potent , but cough inducing rock hard nugs. It wasn't harsh, but after a few tokes it one of those that really seemed to open up yer' lungs, LOL

Smell was hard to pin down but for me it had cherry, lavender and a hint of citrus
View attachment 17090

View attachment 17090

View attachment 17091

View attachment 17092
My one bean is going for the dip today at some point. I need to get to the store for some promix or some ffof and mix it with my coco/perlite mix.
This 2 liter challenge is in the bag I hope I get that same generous pheno!!