Sparrowhawks small scale pollen chucks and seed share

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
Can clearly see traits of both parents in her.............looking good and thank you for sharing
If all of these buds connect that going to be one serious cola on that Lizard King. It's busy making hairs now and it definitely has a smell of tropical fruit, lemon, pineapple. I have a good feeling about this plant. Just took a cut from clone 1. That will give me three after mom. lizking day 42.jpg

lizking42b.jpg

Sparrowhawk420

Insanely Active Member
Pollen flyin everywhere here ATM.......................Isolated within tents in separate rooms of course. (OK, this is a major exaggeration, fem pollen is a real tedious bitch to extract)

Just been lookin through some photo's and found these I'd done 'Shwaggy' style, before I'd even heard of him, LOL. I think these were from my 3rd pollen chuck, but my first with fem's.

This is the Space Monkey I'm still running and chucking with, she killer smoke with average yields, but breeds great both ways
IMG_2369.JPGIMG_2368.JPGIMG_2401.JPG

410_Farms

Really Active Member
Pollen flyin everywhere here ATM.......................Isolated within tents in separate rooms of course. (OK, this is a major exaggeration, fem pollen is a real tedious bitch to extract)

Just been lookin through some photo's and found these I'd done 'Shwaggy' style, before I'd even heard of him, LOL. I think these were from my 3rd pollen chuck, but my first with fem's.

This is the Space Monkey I'm still running and chucking with, she killer smoke with average yields, but breeds great both ways
View attachment 48461View attachment 48462View attachment 48463
It is a bitch to collect isn't it. I give Heisen props for doing it bulk enough to produce seeds for retail.

Sparrowhawk420

Insanely Active Member
If all of these buds connect that going to be one serious cola on that Lizard King. It's busy making hairs now and it definitely has a smell of tropical fruit, lemon, pineapple. I have a good feeling about this plant. Just took a cut from clone 1. That will give me three after mom. View attachment 48400

View attachment 48401
Shit man, how did I miss this?...............That's some crazy ass bud structure there, LOL. But you're right, if that fills out properly it'll be huge..................looks like she's got a way to go and the trim may be a bit of a PITA!!!