Sparrowhawks small scale pollen chucks and seed share

Kushala Dora Farms

Tempest of Frosty Nugs
I would love to work on a black bananas cross with you. I just germinated some gorilla punch and ice cream punch from Heisenbeans. (2nd run of Gorilla Punch 1st run is in flowering right now)
Currently on my first clone run of
Gorilla bubble bx2 and bx3 #1 and #3
Dream cookies #1 by useful
And high school sweetheart x mimosa #3 by genuity
All are chuck worthy but will probably knock off the bx2 after this run depending on how the buds look as she has much stretchier structure compared to the bx3 (#3)
I'm free to work with anything you send me. Id prefer FEM selections although thats not mandatory. I am an indoor and outdoor soil and hydroponics grower working on my 6th year of growing. (7 if u count tht one time i grew 2 plants in maricle grow when i was 13 and flowered out two massive males waiting on buds the whole time LOL)
Also id be interested in running sone of YOUR chucks as well.

Of course I'll send back some of the cross' I make and provide you with parent pictures.
Lmk if your interested.

Sparrowhawk420

Insanely Active Member
Pollinated Mom's, all now in the same cab(Within my mother tent), which after spraying plants down, was thoroughly cleaned and then re-painted. The Space Monkey pollen receivers aren't liking the switch from hps to led, but they all got a compost tea last night and I'll give em' a good feed tomorrow, hopefully they'll perk up.
20200218_181621.jpg20200218_182124.jpg

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
Lizard King getting to day 56. This is a "WOW!" The smell is strawberries and pineapples and strong. I bury my nose in this girl every night and it's only getting better. I have another in veg, 1 cloned, 1 in the cloner. If she smokes as good as she smells, this one's gonna be over the fence............deep center field! Homerun!

One huge cola.!
lizking56.jpg
here it is with Topanga Cake left, welchie front, to give it scale
lzkimg56bv.jpg
:)

Sparrowhawk420

Insanely Active Member
Lizard King getting to day 56. This is a "WOW!" The smell is strawberries and pineapples and strong. I bury my nose in this girl every night and it's only getting better. I have another in veg, 1 cloned, 1 in the cloner. If she smokes as good as she smells, this one's gonna be over the fence............deep center field! Homerun!

One huge cola.!
View attachment 50357
here it is with Topanga Cake left, welchie front, to give it scale
View attachment 50358
:)
Wow, that's a freak for sure, I'd be worried about bud rot with a cola that big. Can't see much frost from that photo, but hopefully the terps are making up for it

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
It's hard to see but that cola is a conglomeration of 6" + long buds. I could train them individually, maybe next round. I wouldn't try this outside for those bud rot concerns, but it's dry here inside and think it'll be ok. Smell is getting more dank, plenty fruity in the middle. Not much frost yet and I need those buds to dense up , they are little lightweight right now but looks like a ways yet to go until finish so hopefully they'll fatten. Smell is unique and very nice/fruity.

Sparrowhawk420

Insanely Active Member
Btw, smoking some of the cacklemonkey right now. Long cure....Cherry Diesel taste, excellent potency. I have 2 clones that have gone to flower. They are getting 20 hrs light forever and I hope they snap out of it.

did I mention the smoke is good?.........:)
Awesome news and pretty much the same as my experience with her. The Cackleberry really brought those cherry terps and the Space Monkey added her zingy potency...........glad you liked her ;)

Sparrowhawk420

Insanely Active Member
................so I give the beast a bit of a clean up, it's only till these seeds start showing their heads anyway, the props were more for some cuttings for a friend anyway and those plants at the back could do with another weeks veg before I take snips. (Sunset Wedding left, Space Monkey and 2 Goofy's on the right)

'20200308_121959.jpg

Sparrowhawk420

Insanely Active Member
In the prop are 21 x Sunshine Daydream F2's which I'm planning on taking to F3, and I think these are gonna be my only chucks on my next run. Not sure how to go about it yet, but I'll get a better idea when I see what plants I actually get up out of the ground, they're older stock, so fingers crossed. I've already got a dodgy looking one with a very dark coloured tail.
20200308_06594.jpg20200308_065847.jpg20200308_065726.jpg

Also in there are 4 x BBC S1's, 3 x Purple Punch S1's, 3 x Purple Canyon, 3 x GMO Punch(all @Heisenbeans ) and 3 Dead Banana(Thug pug Banana OG x Deathstar reversed)) which I recently got back from a friend who said he wouldn't get round to em' 🙄. I'm looking for 1-2 plants of each take cuts off and run through the flower tent, reckon I've a good chance of finding something stellar with that line up

20200308_122018.jpg

Edit.........the GMO Punch and Dead Banana are still in towels, the rest had cracked within 24 hrs and I don't wait for long ass tails cos' I'm way too clumsy for that shit.

Sparrowhawk420

Insanely Active Member
The GMO punch have all cracked and gone into soil, the Dead Banana are being stubborn but I reckon they've probably been around the world a couple of times , LOL. Gonna get the H202 out see if a little chemical scarification opens em' up.................

InfiniteIndo

Herban Legend
..................mmmmmmmmnnnnnn, Gummies anybody??? I think I've finally got my recipe bang on, my method needs a little bit of working on cos' I'm getting a little foaming I can't get rid of. Once I've sorted that I'll do a thread with a recipe and a brief tutorial.
View attachment 52382
Those look great. Thought they were Canadian maple leaves for a second lol :ROFLMAO: