Something i noticed

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I dont handle customer service either my friend...so u can thank God for that. But if a person pays, they get very prompt service, and plenty of freebies. U can tell im a str8 up guy, I dont beat around the bush and have zero intentions of ever doing any customer harm, or any grower or breeder period. Yea i may have a attitude...but in person ud see id carry the same attitude, and ud also see im just a real guy, respects and loves the poor people, and REAL GENETICS...i got passion bro. Its cliche at this point but growing saved my life lol I was a YO(Youth offender) at 14...exact same as PFO for adult, and was in prison and foster care until 21. And then at 24 i got hit with a armed robbery charge. Im differwnt than Yalls "MJ community" bc im apart of another side of the MJ world...and most my ppl wont be caught dead online.

But i have way too many fire ass genetics, to not try.
God bless.
Armed robbery felon. Basically your a piece of shit thief is what Your saying. If there was any second of respect you might have gotten from me it's gone now.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Wait…are you saying that only felons should be around weed? Jesus Christ you’re funny. Getting arrested and doing time doesn’t define you as tough. It just means you got caught.
What he means is "I am a great breeder because I got busted for armed robbery and did time with a cellmate that told me all about growing in between sessions of being his little bitch."

I am perfectly comfortable being a half-ass amateur gardener that learns all the time. My smoke is on point.

So he offered you a position you turned down but you say you worked for him. I have to ask how long ago was this?
He started me on a big seed run, but when i wasnt satisifed yet, he wanted me send em out anyway, saying the parents was good enough. And i wasnt willing bc was still under my name overall.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Probably more like the pressure. Hard work, dealing with schedules and deadlines. He prob fired your ass before you could get anything out cause you fucked everything up. Seeds were probably pale, half finished, all fuked up. Yeah we've seen your type come.and go. There's a reason I'm still here and u ain't