Something i noticed

Alcohol lowers your inhibitions, and so, when you were drunk, you told us how you really feel. True colors shining through.

So you want us to overlook this indiscretion? What are you gonna do next time you’re drunk ? It’ll be the same shit with you over and over again.
Anytime i actually Over drink, It cld become a problem again, your right about that...and no not my true colors, My true colors wld be my Sober mind.
Theres a reason why people will say "oh hes got beer balls" etc. And a guy who wld nornally be terrifed to fight, will start a fight, and get whooped lol...so alcohol is def not a persons "true colors"

Oh lord if u think this is like your actual "Hang out spot" i ruined... thats even worse bro...its a website man, what will u do without internet?

And "Literary gold" lol dude there is no true correct way to spell words, spelling and definitions can be changed over time...and if you understood about Tranliteration, u wld know, never to make fun of a persons spelling or the like, as in the joke is always on the person saying "u spelled this wrong" for example, what is THE CORRECT spelling for Hanukka? There isnt one.
Schools really brain wash kids with this type of false information....who do u think was the first person, To ever correctly spell words? Lol had to be a first right...
so what ur talking about is whats accepted by society. " we all spell it like this" ur wrong...lol and btw typos do exist.
Not to mention I dont think most ppl cld type at all after a 5th of bourbon, so considering that, the spelling is astonishing actually lol i passed out not long after.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Oh lord if u think this is like your actual "Hang out spot" i ruined... thats even worse bro...its a website man, what will u do without internet?
Dude - you apparently live for the argument. Imagine the parking lot by the 7/11, or the locals bar, or wherever the "hang out" was for your crew. If an outsider came and talked shit - you bow up. Doesn't matter that it's a random spot that ain't yours, nothing's changed.

And "Literary gold" lol dude there is no true correct way to spell words, spelling and definitions can be changed over time...and if you understood about Tranliteration, u wld know, never to make fun of a persons spelling or the like, as in the joke is always on the person saying "u spelled this wrong" for example, what is THE CORRECT spelling for Hanukka? There isnt one.
Not even talking about grammar fool.
Stop falling for hype in the game, and listen to old heads. For what you NEED not what you want.
Even with the grammar corrected the sentiment is still fucking stupid. Why would anyone in their right mind take your advice? Who are you? You showed one pig of a little clone of something, and a handfull of auto-weed. Old school baby, old school...

The ONLY reason I responded again was because in your childins fashion you had to end with a personal attack - on a person you have never met - Who is the idiot?

Now you're ignored - won't happen again.

You should really get some better weed and find some happiness in something. If you still need alcohol your auto-weed is obviously lacking. Maybe you should try some of Heisens stuff instead? :ROFLMAO:

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin

Schools really brain wash kids with this type of false information....who do u think was the first person, To ever correctly spell words? Lol had to be a first right...
so what ur talking about is whats accepted by society. " we all spell it like this" ur wrong...lol and btw typos do exist.
Lawd, another hater on my list of already haters saying the same shit that's already been said without any proof to back it up other than using words of another past hater.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Alcohol lowers your inhibitions, and so, when you were drunk, you told us how you really feel. True colors shining through.

So you want us to overlook this indiscretion? What are you gonna do next time you’re drunk ? It’ll be the same shit with you over and over again.
Better question - what is he gonna do next bottle if he's mad at you - and you have purchased beans from him - and he has your address etc. Fuck that. He says "I don't have anything for sale at this moment"... Look at the name he's riding under. If you sign in as "________ Genetics" I'm pretty sure you consider yourself some sort of breeder, and the "buy my stuff" will eventually follow.

1-2-3-NOT IT!

Better question - what is he gonna do next bottle if he's mad at you - and you have purchased beans from him - and he has your address etc. Fuck that. He says "I don't have anything for sale at this moment"... Look at the name he's riding under. If you sign in as "________ Genetics" I'm pretty sure you consider yourself some sort of breeder, and the "buy my stuff" will eventually follow.

1-2-3-NOT IT!
I dont handle customer service either my friend...so u can thank God for that. But if a person pays, they get very prompt service, and plenty of freebies. U can tell im a str8 up guy, I dont beat around the bush and have zero intentions of ever doing any customer harm, or any grower or breeder period. Yea i may have a attitude...but in person ud see id carry the same attitude, and ud also see im just a real guy, respects and loves the poor people, and REAL GENETICS...i got passion bro. Its cliche at this point but growing saved my life lol I was a YO(Youth offender) at 14...exact same as PFO for adult, and was in prison and foster care until 21. And then at 24 i got hit with a armed robbery charge. Im differwnt than Yalls "MJ community" bc im apart of another side of the MJ world...and most my ppl wont be caught dead online.

But i have way too many fire ass genetics, to not try.
God bless.

that didn't take long....lol

Laugh & Fail Genetics
U know what else dont take long bro, for me to set up this 12 X 16 and make every1 fall in love. U know i sold hard drugs along time, Ppl dont have to like me, to buy my shit. Facts.

Been in the game longer tha anyone realizes i think lol, I had a job at greenpoint.

Its about understanding life experince.
Now same note, ive been notbing but respectful to most ppl, but when ppl wanna continue act
Nobody gives a shit. We got people here who have been gardening and growing weed since before you were a tickle in your daddy’s nutsack. Doing time and selling hard drugs has nothing to do with growing experience.
Ive learned from dudes that were 75 when i was 13, ive bred with my grandfather, and mother. Ive got lines no1 else has. I know tricks not many know.

If every1 so up tight just bc ive got more Testosterone,.... i know thru LIFE EXP. They will get over that and except "yea that who he is, but hes legit. "