Something i noticed

Most ppl on here are RIU lil bitch whores, like whorsienbeans hims self...lil guy known in FL, as a guy who grew up a rich pussy. He aint worth a real breeders time of day, got in by breeding fem clones together thru green point. Basically pretty gay. Not one strain built from scratch...so this web site is actually a chucking disaster lol. Ive bred for over 20 years, and lil gay men, like hiesen and GU...take over a market...with flashing tbier booty, lil lil bitches. That dont know how to put in real work...G.U whole line is from top dawg. Lol, and his male isnt even that good. Stop falling for hype in the game, and liten to old heads. For what u NEED not whT u want.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Because a whiny little bitch rant like that makes me want to buy beans from you? :ROFLMAO: Fucking pitiful people that go out of their way to start an account, pretend to play nice and then when no one bites on your "fire" genetics you go on the offensive - fucking millenial child, or millenial child wannabe - don't give me this "old head" bullshit, try "dick head"

Get a life

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Most ppl on here are RIU lil bitch whores, like whorsienbeans hims self...lil guy known in FL, as a guy who grew up a rich pussy. He aint worth a real breeders time of day, got in by breeding fem clones together thru green point. Basically pretty gay. Not one strain built from scratch...so this web site is actually a chucking disaster lol. Ive bred for over 20 years, and lil gay men, like hiesen and GU...take over a market...with flashing tbier booty, lil lil bitches. That dont know how to put in real work...G.U whole line is from top dawg. Lol, and his male isnt even that good. Stop falling for hype in the game, and liten to old heads. For what u NEED not whT u want.
I don’t know why but I had a feeling you were going to make a post like this someday. The amount of drama between breeders will forever make me laugh. So many of you act like children who can’t handle others being in your market. Say all you want about H…he’s pissed off plenty of people and has his share of hate. But at least he’s a known breeder. I Googled “AlphaMale Genetics” and there are zero results that point to you.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Because a whiny little bitch rant like that makes me want to buy beans from you? :ROFLMAO: Fucking pitiful people that go out of their way to start an account, pretend to play nice and then when no one bites on your "fire" genetics you go on the offensive - fucking millenial child, or millenial child wannabe - don't give me this "old head" bullshit, try "dick head"

Get a life
Dude isn’t an old head. According to his account info he’s a 38 year old from the Midwest :ROFLMAO:

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Yea, I hate it brother, been trying to quit along time. Sorry again.
I get it, man, my wife has her ups and downs with drinking and she can be downright nasty when she's had too much. Have you tried shrooms? I've been doing a lot of reading about them lately and one thing I've read over and over are posts from people who say they were big drinkers and have no desire to drink anymore after having a good dose of Psilocybin. Some said it makes them physically sick when they try to drink now.

I get it, man, my wife has her ups and downs with drinking and she can be downright nasty when she's had too much. Have you tried shrooms? I've been doing a lot of reading about them lately and one thing I've read over and over are posts from people who say they were big drinkers and have no desire to drink anymore after having a good dose of Psilocybin. Some said it makes them physically sick when they try to drink now.
Yea, but one of my problems with shrooms is, Alot of times while im alredy drunk then ill eat 2 to 4 grams. So im guessing that counters the effectivness, for trying to actually stop drinking, if u eat em while u drink.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Sorry - I dont bite. Alcohol is truth serum. You appear to be one of the ones that left for PenisHunters and the hate is still there.

For people to buy something from you requires trust, and that you have their mailing address. You will probably get niether here.

Life advice - you can succeed without trying to step on others. Others are succeeding while caring less than a fuck that you even exist. Be like them.

Sorry - I dont bite. Alcohol is truth serum. You appear to be one of the ones that left for PenisHunters and the hate is still there.

For people to buy something from you requires trust, and that you have their mailing address. You will probably get niether here.

Life advice - you can succeed without trying to step on others. Others are succeeding while caring less than a fuck that you even exist. Be like them.
Alcohol is def NOT a truth serum lol it actually makes ppl do things they wld never do or say, things WAY outside the realm of a persons actual personality, i didnt even remember writing this stuff.

And i literally have nothing for sale at this time, so not why im here, i like seeing other ppls lines.

And if ur acting like u REALLY wanna argue or fight me, lol ill give u my personal number, and when u hear my sober voice we will see if u still behave in the same manner you do online.

Sorry you above EVERYONE else, is SOO butt hurt bc i got drunk and talked crap "about ur favotite breeder" lol men taking up for other men on the level you do..is strange with a limp wrist.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Sorry you above EVERYONE else, is SOO butt hurt bc i got drunk and talked crap "about ur favotite breeder" lol men taking up for other men on the level you do..is strange with a limp wrist.
You just don't get it - I have a few packs of H's beans, but I grow EVERYONE's gear - but yours. This just happens to be a chill place to share weed stuff, and interact with other humans on a somewhat larger than youtube-chat level.

Then along comes some dikweed to stir the pot - And if it ain't you it's one of your buddies over at that other spot. Not sure the corellation but every few months one of the old crew has to come in and sling shit for no apparent reason.

The "men taking up for other men" crap just shows where you small fucking mind is and and how you think. I am on one forum. I was defending 'my territory' per se.
Most ppl on here are RIU lil bitch whores
:unsure: I think I am one of those most people - I responded to that...
Stop falling for hype in the game, and liten to old heads. For what u NEED not whT u want.
And to this little gem of literary gold.

Get over yourself.

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Alcohol is def NOT a truth serum lol it actually makes ppl do things they wld never do or say, things WAY outside the realm of a persons actual personality, i didnt even remember writing this stuff.

And i literally have nothing for sale at this time, so not why im here, i like seeing other ppls lines.

And if ur acting like u REALLY wanna argue or fight me, lol ill give u my personal number, and when u hear my sober voice we will see if u still behave in the same manner you do online.

Alcohol lowers your inhibitions, and so, when you were drunk, you told us how you really feel. True colors shining through.

So you want us to overlook this indiscretion? What are you gonna do next time you’re drunk ? It’ll be the same shit with you over and over again.

You just don't get it - I have a few packs of H's beans, but I grow EVERYONE's gear - but yours. This just happens to be a chill place to share weed stuff, and interact with other humans on a somewhat larger than youtube-chat level.

Then along comes some dikweed to stir the pot - And if it ain't you it's one of your buddies over at that other spot. Not sure the corellation but every few months one of the old crew has to come in and sling shit for no apparent reason.

The "men taking up for other men" crap just shows where you small fucking mind is and and how you think. I am on one forum. I was defending 'my territory' per se.

:unsure: I think I am one of those most people - I responded to that...

And to this little gem of literary gold.

Get over yourself.
Oh lord if u think this is like your actual "Hang out spot" i ruined... thats even worse bro...its a website man, what will u do without internet?

And "Literary gold" lol dude there is no true correct way to spell words, spelling and definitions can be changed over time...and if you understood about Tranliteration, u wld know, never to make fun of a persons spelling or the like, as in the joke is always on the person saying "u spelled this wrong" for example, what is THE CORRECT spelling for Hanukka? There isnt one.
Schools really brain wash kids with this type of false information....who do u think was the first person, To ever correctly spell words? Lol had to be a first right...
so what ur talking about is whats accepted by society. " we all spell it like this" ur wrong...lol and btw typos do exist.