Something i noticed

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Now same note, ive been notbing but respectful to most ppl, but when ppl wanna continue act

Ive learned from dudes that were 75 when i was 13, ive bred with my grandfather, and mother. Ive got lines no1 else has. I know tricks not many know.

If every1 so up tight just bc ive got more Testosterone,.... i know thru LIFE EXP. They will get over that and except "yea that who he is, but hes legit. "
Getting busted isn’t life experience, it’s experience in getting busted. You know who gets impressed by people who have done time? Other people who have done time. Nobody else cares. If you want people to be impressed by you then go back to RIU or to Reddit and you’ll find them.

Getting busted isn’t life experience, it’s experience in getting busted. You know who gets impressed by people who have done time? Other people who have done time. Nobody else cares. If you want people to be impressed by you then go back to RIU or to Reddit and you’ll find them.
No, lol, missing point again, I know thru life experince, if a person has the best product, ppl will always buy it, wether they like the person or not.

I honestly don’t care who you are or what you’ve done. Like I said…if you came here to puff your chest then you came to the wrong place.
If u call real conversation "chest puffing" then to bad. In my book ur wrong for talking about ur wifes drinking problem online...i think thats shitty of a husband. So wheres our "charchter" now?

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
If u call real conversation "chest puffing" then to bad. In my book ur wrong for talking about ur wifes drinking problem online...i think thats shitty of a husband. So wheres our "charchter" now?
My wife openly discusses the issues shes had with alcohol and nobody here even knows who she is anyways. I’m dying laughing at your “real conversation “ comment.