Some help needed.

Armdog

RDWC GROWER
Good luck
To tell you the truth the Co2 thing is super easy. Does make s difference in bud quality in my opinion. I just use 2 gallon jugs fill with warm water and add 4 cups of sugar and a tablespoon and 1/2 of yeast run them to small side bottle with water and then run that to my fan and wa la c02. Lasts Bout 2 1/2 weeks then it do it again. Let me know if you want to try this. If you don't have good air draw which is needed, I can see this benefitting your grow due to providing them more c02 which is like oxygen to us.

Streetpro09

Tester
To tell you the truth the Co2 thing is super easy. Does make s difference in bud quality in my opinion. I just use 2 gallon jugs fill with warm water and add 4 cups of sugar and a tablespoon and 1/2 of yeast run them to small side bottle with water and then run that to my fan and wa la c02. Lasts Bout 2 1/2 weeks then it do it again. Let me know if you want to try this. If you don't have good air draw which is needed, I can see this benefitting your grow due to providing them more c02 which is like oxygen to us.
Thanks and I'll definitely look into that in the future! Didn't realize it was that easy thought you had to have a tank and reg. Its all I can do right now to get perpetual and things set up to accommodate that.