SoLow's never ending thread

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲πŸ”₯πŸ’¨
Check out what I got on deck guys! So excited, i got a nice variety on the way from these black Friday deals

-Cream & Cheese CBD 1:1 Feminised Seeds - 5

-Sour Diesel Feminised Seeds - 3

- seedsman - Blueberry Feminised Seeds - 3

-FREE - Payment Bundle - Get 4 Lucky Dip Seeds - 2 Strains x 2 Seeds

-FREE - BLACK FRIDAY GIFT – 2 x Enemy's Dream Fem – Super Strains Seeds

-FREE - BLACK FRIDAY GIFT – 2 x K8 Fem – V Elementum Seeds

-FREE - BLACK FRIDAY GIFT – 2 x Bubba Island Kush Fem – Dutch Passion Seeds

-FREE - White Widow Feminised by Seedsman - FREEBIE

-FREE - Feminised Freebies – 3 Seedsman Alaskan Purple Feminised

-FREE - FREE SEEDS from DUTCH PASSION - Meringue Fem

-FREE - BLACK FRIDAY GIFT – 2 x Mixed Fem – Kannabia Seeds

-Jack Herrer Feminised Seeds - 3

-FREE - BLACK FRIDAY GIFT – 2 x Jackpot Auto – Heavyweight Seeds

-FREE - BLACK FRIDAY GIFT – 2 x Critical Fem – Royal Queen Seeds

- Dutch passion blueberry Feminised Seeds - 3

-Prozack Feminised Seeds - 3

-Strawberry Banana Grape Feminised Seeds - 3
NICE!!! πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ can't wait to see you put the solo sugar touch on em.

πŸ‘€ Sour Diesel, Blueberry, Jack Herer πŸ‘€

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲πŸ”₯πŸ’¨
I can't wait either! Never had any kind of blueberry before, so I'm really hoping I get some blueberry terps going soon, and I honestly don't know what jack herrer is but i know I've heard about it a lot lol
We've had a LOT of Jack Herer from various sources. There was this one particular grower that had everything dialed for 4 strains. Jack was one of them. So this is based on the shit ton we got when he had it (2007-2012). Expect peppery light lemon pine. You can tell from the first hit that it's a real sativa and it acts like it too. Not racy or speedy. Highly uplifting is the best way to describe it. Not the chunkiest of buds but based on the above grower they were dense and spear shaped frilly at the end. Light colored. Hard to sleep on this bud unless you smoke 17 Js then anything can happen lol. You know I'll be πŸ‘€

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
We've had a LOT of Jack Herer from various sources. There was this one particular grower that had everything dialed for 4 strains. Jack was one of them. So this is based on the shit ton we got when he had it (2007-2012). Expect peppery light lemon pine. You can tell from the first hit that it's a real sativa and it acts like it too. Not racy or speedy. Highly uplifting is the best way to describe it. Not the chunkiest of buds but based on the above grower they were dense and spear shaped frilly at the end. Light colored. Hard to sleep on this bud unless you smoke 17 Js then anything can happen lol. You know I'll be πŸ‘€
Damn bro, u got me real interested, and excited now, I may pop that first. I've never had anything like that

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
I've had the flu this past week, so haven't been on a whole lot...

Here's Skunky Brewster bx1, I'm not growing it as well as I could. I have been having ph issues, it is dropping fast! I'm sick of megacrop for now, so I'm switching to supernatural. I've been experimenting with general hydroponics, megacrop, and fox farm nutes, but I'm gonna see if supernatural helps since it's ph buffered... Anywho, this has orange hairs all over and appears it will finish faster than my other schwaggy bean
20200106_233710.jpg20200106_233653.jpg

Here's gelato 45 x ecto cooler, this one has had no issues and appears as healthy as can be but not even close to finishing...
20200106_233433.jpg20200106_102207.jpg20200106_102158.jpg

Texagonian

Outlaw
Hope you get to feeling better bro. Let us know what you think about the supernatural nutes once you’ve given them the shake down. My stuff been opposite of you. Bad upswing for me. No more megacrop in hydro for me either. Kinda dirty. Been using gh and other than mild ph issues it’s been ok. Botanicare in soil for now and also nectar for the gods depending on how I feel. Using what I have before I get anything else and I have a lot ✌🏻😎

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
Hope you get to feeling better bro. Let us know what you think about the supernatural nutes once you’ve given them the shake down. My stuff been opposite of you. Bad upswing for me. No more megacrop in hydro for me either. Kinda dirty. Been using gh and other than mild ph issues it’s been ok. Botanicare in soil for now and also nectar for the gods depending on how I feel. Using what I have before I get anything else and I have a lot ✌🏻😎
Yea, I agree, it's really fucking dirty! Probably wouldn't have been good with my floraflex anyway lol (which is my next project).

I will definitely keep you guys posted. I'm gonna switch a couple buckets out tomorrow. I'll let y'all know if the ph is maintaining after a couple days with it

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲πŸ”₯πŸ’¨
Hope you kick that nasty flu man, I haven't had that for over 5 years and it sucked bad.

Very interesting guys. There are quite a few more of us that have been switching outta megacrop in hydro. @SoLowDoughLow EXACTLY MAN. WTF is up with the hard ph crash deep in flower?! Like a full point overnight sometimes?? I tried VEG+BLOOM for RO/Soft water with Cal Mag. Does pretty good. However I'm just about out, and I'm only mid run (well I have 'several' plants going on right now, but still). The 1lb jar is not enough, I would need the 5lb. It is too expensive for that and hasn't shown me anything special. Plus even if I shake the shit outta it in a 3 gal jug of water, it still leaves undissolved powder. Also, the humidity in the garage causes it to clump immediately. Ever notice how your MC scoops turn all nasty tarry black after sitting out? VEG+BLOOM stays white and makes very clear res water. Back to GH3 for now, I'll be running a modified lucas that HydroRed suggested. Bought a gallon each of Micro, Bloom, and Cali Magic with pumps and dedicated measuring shot glasses so it's quick and simple. Looking forward to seeing your assessment on supernatural!

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
Hope you kick that nasty flu man, I haven't had that for over 5 years and it sucked bad.

Very interesting guys. There are quite a few more of us that have been switching outta megacrop in hydro. @SoLowDoughLow EXACTLY MAN. WTF is up with the hard ph crash deep in flower?! Like a full point overnight sometimes?? I tried VEG+BLOOM for RO/Soft water with Cal Mag. Does pretty good. However I'm just about out, and I'm only mid run (well I have 'several' plants going on right now, but still). The 1lb jar is not enough, I would need the 5lb. It is too expensive for that and hasn't shown me anything special. Plus even if I shake the shit outta it in a 3 gal jug of water, it still leaves undissolved powder. Also, the humidity in the garage causes it to clump immediately. Ever notice how your MC scoops turn all nasty tarry black after sitting out? VEG+BLOOM stays white and makes very clear res water. Back to GH3 for now, I'll be running a modified lucas that HydroRed suggested. Bought a gallon each of Micro, Bloom, and Cali Magic with pumps and dedicated measuring shot glasses so it's quick and simple. Looking forward to seeing your assessment on supernatural!
Yea, I'm stumped man... it's not just mega crop, it happened with fox farms bottled nutes too. I was thinking my water is just bad, but it's not every plant either... roots look good... ppm is stable...

In semi-related news, I switched back to tap water. My ro system sprung a leak so I just said fuck it. Ph issues started before this tho. My tap water isn't bad (approx. 120 ppm) but i always liked my ro because it had a uv light on it to kill the nasties. But screw it, I'm gonna see how the tap does...

I have had decent luck switching back to gh3 on a couple plants tho. I had some leftover from a couple grows ago. It hasn't been long but numbers look good. Funny, I switched from that cuz it gave me ph issues! πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ I'll bet a lot of my issues so far as a grower is because I don't really know what the fuck I'm doing and am still trying to figure all this hydro shit outπŸ˜‚πŸ€£