SoLow's never ending thread

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
What are you soaking? BFT or GP? Do you have any GP seeds left? Everything looking killer @SoLowDoughLow nice job!
Thank you! Yea I have some GP seeds left, but I popped blunt force trauma. I got 2 in DWC right now, but 2 didn't pop but I think it was my fault, I had 2 other beans that didn't pop either, I dunno what went wrong, either temps or maybe they were too wet...

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Thanks to @Capt C I got a hell of a deal on this vaporizer! I really like how the flavor comes through on this, and I dunno if it's just in my head but the buzz is slightly different, in a good way tho. Thanks again, brother!

View attachment 35813
Your welcome. I remember when i first tried vaping i was pretty sure that i was not getting high. lol. Try using it for the first session of the day and after a while you will get used to it. That fist hit is amazing for tasting the different terpenes. Hope you enjoy it.

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Your welcome. I remember when i first tried vaping i was pretty sure that i was not getting high. lol. Try using it for the first session of the day and after a while you will get used to it. That fist hit is amazing for tasting the different terpenes. Hope you enjoy it.
Is it at the same store as the grinder? What is the link? It's been a long time since vaping flower but I remember the volcano to be really good. Does it smell a lot less than smoke?

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
Yeah, I made sure it was my first session of the day after work. It didn't disappoint for sure, I actually think I got more high from it, but I did smoke almost the entire chamber to my head tho lol

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
Check out what I got on deck guys! So excited, i got a nice variety on the way from these black Friday deals

-Cream & Cheese CBD 1:1 Feminised Seeds - 5

-Sour Diesel Feminised Seeds - 3

- seedsman - Blueberry Feminised Seeds - 3

-FREE - Payment Bundle - Get 4 Lucky Dip Seeds - 2 Strains x 2 Seeds

-FREE - BLACK FRIDAY GIFT – 2 x Enemy's Dream Fem – Super Strains Seeds

-FREE - BLACK FRIDAY GIFT – 2 x K8 Fem – V Elementum Seeds

-FREE - BLACK FRIDAY GIFT – 2 x Bubba Island Kush Fem – Dutch Passion Seeds

-FREE - White Widow Feminised by Seedsman - FREEBIE

-FREE - Feminised Freebies – 3 Seedsman Alaskan Purple Feminised

-FREE - FREE SEEDS from DUTCH PASSION - Meringue Fem

-FREE - BLACK FRIDAY GIFT – 2 x Mixed Fem – Kannabia Seeds

-Jack Herrer Feminised Seeds - 3