SoLow's never ending thread

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
That’s what I’m talkin bout! There were a few that were smokin hot and they knew it. We called them tease instead of teach. 🔥🔥🍻
I should've banged my 9th grade English teacher. 100% Italian beautiful as all hell. She used to give me extra attention. I feel as though I may have missed out on being one of those kids on the news caught fuckin their teacher, lol.

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
I should've banged my 9th grade English teacher. 100% Italian beautiful as all hell. She used to give me extra attention. I feel as though I may have missed out on being one of those kids on the news caught fuckin their teacher, lol.
My biggest regret from my high school years was all the pussy I didn't realize I could have probably had til it was too late, including a couple teachers lol

Texagonian

Outlaw
Right! What’s up with these little shits crying about getting took advantage of by their hot ass teacher. I know me and a few of my buddies were trying to get on some of those foxes! Just for clarification, not talking about the sicco people molesting little kids. That shit ain’t cool and they should be hung by their tits or balls for that shit. 👊🏻🍻

Texagonian

Outlaw
@Jesselikes2Grow , doesn’t this look like a k deficiency? Reminds me of your plant on your last grow. Curious if there’s a lockout for some reason. @SoLowDoughLow ive quit trying to do the sterile bit in my system. It wasn’t working out well even with strict regimen of h2o2 so I started making Bennie tea and the southern ag equivalent of hydroguard and the roots and Rez are spot on. I’m definitely curious to see what this ends up being.

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
@Jesselikes2Grow , doesn’t this look like a k deficiency? Reminds me of your plant on your last grow. Curious if there’s a lockout for some reason. @SoLowDoughLow ive quit trying to do the sterile bit in my system. It wasn’t working out well even with strict regimen of h2o2 so I started making Bennie tea and the southern ag equivalent of hydroguard and the roots and Rez are spot on. I’m definitely curious to see what this ends up being.
That's initially what we thought it was, so I bumped up the megacrop and it actually seemed to get worse...

Texagonian

Outlaw
Ok, don’t know how to link shit. I do all this on my iPhone. Maybe someone can assist me😂 The recipe is on the first page midway down on heisenbeans diy rdwc thread in the hydroponic section. Good stuff and it doesn’t have to be great white. I’ve been using some roots organic oregonism xl. Just make sure the water is dechlorinated or ro.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
This it? @Texagonian
Recipe for eliminating pthogens.

5 gallon bucket
2 air stones
4 gallons of ro water
Good air pump.

Mix 30 ml of hydroguard
1 scoop of great white benneficial bacteria
25 ml of high brix molasses

Put air stones in there and turn on and run for 36 hrs. Should be no molasses smell before you put in your res. Will smell real earthy and be the color of tea.

Add 3 cups per gallon on a new res and 1 cup per gallon every 3 days
Add the same to top off res.
Top feed new plants once every week till things get going.

This has been the only thing that has kept my plant roots healthy and no issues.

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
This it? @Texagonian
Recipe for eliminating pthogens.

5 gallon bucket
2 air stones
4 gallons of ro water
Good air pump.

Mix 30 ml of hydroguard
1 scoop of great white benneficial bacteria
25 ml of high brix molasses

Put air stones in there and turn on and run for 36 hrs. Should be no molasses smell before you put in your res. Will smell real earthy and be the color of tea.

Add 3 cups per gallon on a new res and 1 cup per gallon every 3 days
Add the same to top off res.
Top feed new plants once every week till things get going.

This has been the only thing that has kept my plant roots healthy and no issues.
Thanks yougrow. Keep in mind a couple things:
- where it says 3 cups per gallon in a new res and 1 cup per gallon every 3 days. It's every TEN gallons. Clarified this with H, because it seemed like a lot but luckily it didn't hurt the plants it seemed.
- this is NOT the "Heisenberg Tea" that is found on the farm (I don't have an acct there but found it on the web). It is by a guy with that name and is not H. That one has more stuff like Mammoth I think. Haven't tried it but it seems a bit more expensive.
- depending on your res size and how much your plants are drinking, 4 gallons at a time may be a bit much. I started making a half batch then storing in the fridge. Clear water bottles (PET plastic) are better than milk gallon style bottles (HDPE plastic, will leech more). If it smells sour, it's bad. Should smell earthy like a fresh bag of rooters or happy frog. Will last weeks in the fridge as opposed to 1 day at room temp.
- hi-brix molasses. I bought a gallon but that's gonna last me for years. Maybe quart is better. Wipe off bottle if any dribbles cuz ants love that shit.
- gallon hydroguard is cheapest. After I crack it open I put some plastic wrap over the hole then the cap to get a bit more of a seal. Maybe a little Teflon tape on the threads. Keep in a cool place. Toss a bit of hydroguard in the RO collection can every 3 or 4 days

The main idea here is to maintain a decent population of good beneficial bacteria in the colony. The molasses is to feed the bacteria. I've also put bennie tea straight in the epi bucket to get that quick recharge if I see or feel something is off. I used to measure but like many things I just eyeball now. I was going to go sterile with the F&D's bit am still apprehensive.

Texagonian

Outlaw
Bennie tea is what brought my comp plant back from her possible demise. I use home made LABS, and add some Hygrozyme as needed.
You are correct, resembles the issues I had.
I'd check ph first, I'm sure that's been done though.
Kinda looks like a P and or K def like mine. My issue was lockout. A good 3x flush solved my issue.
IE: 10 gal pot flushed with 20 to 30 gals of fresh water in my driveway. Lol.

To me that says for sure it's a lockout caused by an excess of something. Imho its likely calcium or nitrogen causing a lock. But again, I'm no expert, just my thoughts on it.

N and Ca excess can lock shit up fast. In particular P and K.
Lol, I'm a researching mofo here too. Sometimes I just gotta know the answer. Well, only 99% of the time. Lmfao.
That’s my main concern with megacrop. One part is great and it has some additional things like silica and amino acids and b1 I believe. Not looking at my bag at the moment. I am curious what ppm the bucket is sitting at currently. Hygrozyme is and excellent product and I’ve actually been using the flying skull z1 enzymes which is a 2 part and is super concentrated. Good stuff bro! Research and experienced support system and all should be good.