SoLow's never ending thread

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Im having that same problem lol and its a 90 mile round trip to get more, gotta fill my list first πŸ€“πŸ€“πŸ€“
Was gonna say the same thing. I have two new tents just filled my "mother" veg tent...got a couple clones and my Jenny 2 in the flower tent, letting her recover then it's into flower for her. Still have another 2x4 tent that needs to go up. I need hydroton, bad. Two weeks. Have everything needed but it. Could use more net pots but in due time. Patience. I still need to eat lol. Kind of bought a 3500 gph air pump. Safe to say I oversized immensely and it's huge! Returning it for a 18 dollar loss and waiting until I actually need an air pump and get the vivosun 12 valve 1200gph one still a monster but we'll see. Might have to return that as well.

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲πŸ”₯πŸ’¨
Was gonna say the same thing. I have two new tents just filled my "mother" veg tent...got a couple clones and my Jenny 2 in the flower tent, letting her recover then it's into flower for her. Still have another 2x4 tent that needs to go up. I need hydroton, bad. Two weeks. Have everything needed but it. Could use more net pots but in due time. Patience. I still need to eat lol. Kind of bought a 3500 gph air pump. Safe to say I oversized immensely and it's huge! Returning it for a 18 dollar loss and waiting until I actually need an air pump and get the vivosun 12 valve 1200gph one still a monster but we'll see. Might have to return that as well.
3500 gph that's massive! Some of those are in the 200 watt range, and at 1 watt per gallon minimum, that's up to 40 x 5 gallon buckets worth. The 1200gph is close to what I have and it's noisy AF brrrraaaaaaaannngggaaaannnggaaaahhh. Hope you're cool with the noise, you'll get used to it after a while.

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
Another big shout out to @spyralout thanks for being so generous bro! I was just thinking last night about those pitch black seeds I use to find, and whaddya know?! U hooked it up! Problem is, (and I had this problem too) those black ones were almost always smashed. So i picked through and found the best ones, i got a couple black ones wet and a few others, cuz i suspect i won't get 100% germ rates lol. But I love the mystery game! It's like playing the lottery!

I also got a couple citrol sledgehammer from @Phylex wet last night too! Super excited for all this shit.

Love the shirt too bro! Fucking awesome! Probably shouldn't wear that one in public tho πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

And i'm serious bro, if u want anything from my collection, just let me know and I'll hook it up. Im sure your hands are full now but just think about it...
20190903_164350.jpg
20190903_164407.jpg

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲πŸ”₯πŸ’¨
Another big shout out to @spyralout thanks for being so generous bro! I was just thinking last night about those pitch black seeds I use to find, and whaddya know?! U hooked it up! Problem is, (and I had this problem too) those black ones were almost always smashed. So i picked through and found the best ones, i got a couple black ones wet and a few others, cuz i suspect i won't get 100% germ rates lol. But I love the mystery game! It's like playing the lottery!

I also got a couple citrol sledgehammer from @Phylex wet last night too! Super excited for all this shit.

Love the shirt too bro! Fucking awesome! Probably shouldn't wear that one in public tho πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

And i'm serious bro, if u want anything from my collection, just let me know and I'll hook it up. Im sure your hands are full now but just think about it...
View attachment 20419
View attachment 20420
Nice glad it made it there safely. Yea the smashed black seeds from back in the day. Lol! There are all kinda types in therr it's like a POTpourri of beans.

Wear it to a sesh or concert. Bet you'll get hit up like a MF. Lol

Dude this fall/winter is gonna be STACKED. We're all gearing up to have some fire ass shit going on!

Thank you for the offer we will definitely chat! Same goes for you (y)

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
This bbc is fucking weird, not gonna lie, but damn I know there is some fire to be found in these beans. Hell, this one smells fire, exactly like bananas and cherries, I just don't like the structure. It's got a bunch of smaller, almost cylinder shaped buds clumped together real close, but it could possibly be the best smelling plant I've grown so far. It has been filling out a lot this past week tho, so we'll see...
20190903_181551.jpg20190903_181542.jpg

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
I got it! Faded in the couch cushions. Ironically they look like some teacher cheeks in slacks. Maybe I’m just reliving some old teacher fantasy🀣 I had a few that’d make you drop your pencil to get a closer lookπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™‚οΈ
Dude I had this sexy ass teacher in 11th grade, she dropped her marker or some shit right by me. I was sitting slouched in my chair. She picked it up and bumped the side of my head with her ass! I still think about that shitπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚