SoLow's never ending thread

Phylex

PICK YOUR OWN
How can u tell?
It’s just a completely uncertain guess because I enjoy guessing games. I did try to use a little logical thinking before guessing though. It looked the most symmetrical and that’s one thing I noted on all of my testers. I was pretty impressed when they were all young and how symmetrical they all looked. Just like their parents.

I still haven’t gone into the tent to ascertain if what I think I saw was more purple pheno’s, but if it holds true, I’ll consider that chuck a partial success already. I really wanted the purple GelatOG trait to carry over and the 9PH had some mild purpling as well. So I figured the odds were stacked in my favor. Finding that purple GelatOG “I believe” was a rarity because I haven’t really seen any others that pronounced. Most pictures I’ve seen don’t even have any purple.

The last thing I’m hoping for to complete the chuck as a true success would be the power of its punch. Which I believe the 9PH can certainly help. The

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
It’s just a completely uncertain guess because I enjoy guessing games. I did try to use a little logical thinking before guessing though. It looked the most symmetrical and that’s one thing I noted on all of my testers. I was pretty impressed when they were all young and how symmetrical they all looked. Just like their parents.

I still haven’t gone into the tent to ascertain if what I think I saw was more purple pheno’s, but if it holds true, I’ll consider that chuck a partial success already. I really wanted the purple GelatOG trait to carry over and the 9PH had some mild purpling as well. So I figured the odds were stacked in my favor. Finding that purple GelatOG “I believe” was a rarity because I haven’t really seen any others that pronounced. Most pictures I’ve seen don’t even have any purple.

The last thing I’m hoping for to complete the chuck as a true success would be the power of its punch. Which I believe the 9PH can certainly help. The
So weird, because that IS the one that I believe is from you. Not 100% but pretty sure...

smokieokie

Insanely Active Member
Thanks a lot man! That really sucks they are like that even in legal states... its like "yea you can smoke, but only if you don't have a job! "
That's why it's nice to have job protection like we have in Oklahoma.

Texagonian

Outlaw
I haven't found one yet but i'm sure looking... they told me if it was like alcohol they wouldn't care, but they can't tell if you smoked 5 hours ago or 5 days ago. I think that's a big obstacle when it comes to cannabis users and employment urinalysis...
It’s the killer for Cannabis for sure. If we had a way to show actual intoxication versus it being in your system but not intox. I think there might be a fighting chance. Only other way this goes away is at a fed level. It’s fucked and big pharma along with some other rich assholes don’t want us to truly be well and off their shit. 👊🏻✌🏻

Phylex

PICK YOUR OWN
While on completely different levels, three of the six Ground Pounders are purpling and so far I’ve pulled out two distinctly different smells. The heavy purple is definitely leaning toward the GelatOG regarding smell. It’s a sweeter, almost fruitish smell right now. The other more pronounced purple, but not as distinct is leaning more toward the 9 Pound Hammer with more of a traditional smell. I haven’t nailed it down just yet, but I’m thinking more earthy tones, possibly piney.

Texagonian

Outlaw
While on completely different levels, three of the six Ground Pounders are purpling and so far I’ve pulled out two distinctly different smells. The heavy purple is definitely leaning toward the GelatOG regarding smell. It’s a sweeter, almost fruitish smell right now. The other more pronounced purple, but not as distinct is leaning more toward the 9 Pound Hammer with more of a traditional smell. I haven’t nailed it down just yet, but I’m thinking more earthy tones, possibly piney.
That sounds freaking amazing. I’m getting antsy for the ones I’m running right now to be done because yours are next! You’ll get to see them in hydro as well. I’m having tons of fun doing it that way. I’ve been a soil guy for years and will definitely do it again but I like the speed of growth and for me the ease. I’ve got some super soil I’ve been building up that has their name on it as well though. So excited! If you decide you’d like to test your latest venture I’d be more than willing to test them. ✌🏻

Gweedo

PICK YOUR OWN
Hey guys gonna double back to the bucket insulation, the foam panels from lowes basically makes em into little ice chests, ive run my totes like that since i started. Takes a bit of time fitting it up on the first one but after that its just tracing and cutting, and the foil tape is pretty dam sticky lol its ugly but very functional. Temps are usually around 7 degrees cooler than ambient during lights on.20190329_125322.jpg20190330_130807.jpg

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Hey guys gonna double back to the bucket insulation, the foam panels from lowes basically makes em into little ice chests, ive run my totes like that since i started. Takes a bit of time fitting it up on the first one but after that its just tracing and cutting, and the foil tape is pretty dam sticky lol its ugly but very functional. Temps are usually around 7 degrees cooler than ambient during lights on.View attachment 19533View attachment 19534
Nice man thanks for sharing! Keep coming up with clever ways to skin this cat.

Phylex

PICK YOUR OWN
That sounds freaking amazing. I’m getting antsy for the ones I’m running right now to be done because yours are next! You’ll get to see them in hydro as well. I’m having tons of fun doing it that way. I’ve been a soil guy for years and will definitely do it again but I like the speed of growth and for me the ease. I’ve got some super soil I’ve been building up that has their name on it as well though. So excited! If you decide you’d like to test your latest venture I’d be more than willing to test them. ✌🏻
That’s awesome, I can’t wait. I look forward to seeing it too. 👍🏼 My last chuck just finished up in the fridge as I pulled them out yesterday. Even though there’s quite a few new strains, the chuck was on a much smaller scale. I’ll need to take inventory at the end of the week and see where I’m at. One of the breeders who’s strain I’ve used in some of the chucks has requested some of the seeds from each chuck. And I’m also sending a bunch of tester packs to another grower who can run them all at once who’s waiting on them. Depending on what’s left, if there’s enough, I’ll send out a pack or two. This time around it will be dependent on the time frame of when they could get started. I’ll post something when I can get it all sorted. But I am currently duplicating that last chuck. This time it’s on a larger scale, so I’ll definitely have more seeds in a few months for sure.

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
That's what I was referring to in our convo the other night @spyralout with the blue board usage to box the res in. Only addition would be the expanding foam at corners, then trim excess off, tin tape as shown above.
Awesome job @Gweedo , you had the perfect example of what we were chatting about.
Great minds think alike. 😁😁😁
Yea man that sounded very familiar and when he put up the pic it sorta clicked. Lol

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Hey guys gonna double back to the bucket insulation, the foam panels from lowes basically makes em into little ice chests, ive run my totes like that since i started. Takes a bit of time fitting it up on the first one but after that its just tracing and cutting, and the foil tape is pretty dam sticky lol its ugly but very functional. Temps are usually around 7 degrees cooler than ambient during lights on.View attachment 19533View attachment 19534
Nice job @Gweedo also solves the light issue as well!!

Hogbackmagic

Super Active Member
U guys see the spots on these 2 plants? Any ideas? Deficiency already? Never had issues this early...
View attachment 19555View attachment 19556
I had a few seedlings do that on the bottom sucker leafs not sure what it was but they grew out of it
and they was both males they was sunday stallions had 4 plants only 2 did that I hope you figure it out and its not serious good luck 🙏

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
I had a few seedlings do that on the bottom sucker leafs not sure what it was but they grew out of it
and they was both males they was sunday stallions had 4 plants only 2 did that I hope you figure it out and its not serious good luck 🙏
Thank you! Yea, the ph and EC have been stable, so I suppose I'll just keep an eye on them and hope they don't get worse

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
What was the cost for this?