SoLow's never ending thread

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
You will like the blue lab. I have a routine at the first of the month i calibrate the PH and ppm meter ever month and you will always have accurate readings . You will need to keep a few things around like PH 7 ,PH 4, Blue lab 2.77 solution and PH storage solution for the PH probe. You will need to read the instruction the first few times you do it.
Hell yea, i'm always on top of calibrating my ph pen. I didn't even realize you could calibrate the ppm pen. I suppose maybe I should get some calibration solution for it. I'm done fucking around! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
So a couple grows ago I grew some peyote critical. 1 of 6 lived. Probably my fault, i was still a noob at the time. Anyway, something pollinated it, and i got 2 beans from it. I got one wet today. Also got a blunt force trauma from @Phylex (thanks again bro! ) wet. And last but not least,since everyone(including myself) always wants to see me grow these, I got a couple mexican brick beans wet. I need a sativa in my stable and thought this would be fun! They're in dirt for now cuz I got time to kill.

Mexican brick beans were in their Original breeder packaging! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚20190803_094618.jpg
20190803_094635.jpg20190803_095223.jpg

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲πŸ”₯πŸ’¨
So a couple grows ago I grew some peyote critical. 1 of 6 lived. Probably my fault, i was still a noob at the time. Anyway, something pollinated it, and i got 2 beans from it. I got one wet today. Also got a blunt force trauma from @Phylex (thanks again bro! ) wet. And last but not least,since everyone(including myself) always wants to see me grow these, I got a couple mexican brick beans wet. I need a sativa in my stable and thought this would be fun! They're in dirt for now cuz I got time to kill.

Mexican brick beans were in their Original breeder packaging! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚View attachment 16559
View attachment 16557View attachment 16558
What's the random white confetti? Is it from recent or oldskool?

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
What's the random white confetti? Is it from recent or oldskool?
These are from a year or two ago, and that bag was just full of stems, seeds, and the white confetti being the paper left at the ends of my joints that I have to clip off sometimes lol.

But most of that mexican brick weed sucked huge dick, but one night there was a nug in there that gave me the most weird, trippy, psychedelic high I have probably ever gotten honestly. Of course I didn't single out seeds from that bud cuz I was a moron πŸ˜‚

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲πŸ”₯πŸ’¨
These are from a year or two ago, and that bag was just full of stems, seeds, and the white confetti being the paper left at the ends of my joints that I have to clip off sometimes lol.

But most of that mexican brick weed sucked huge dick, but one night there was a nug in there that gave me the most weird, trippy, psychedelic high I have probably ever gotten honestly. Of course I didn't single out seeds from that bud cuz I was a moron πŸ˜‚
Haha I kinda miss the random wtf nug (or chunk) of brick. I don't miss any of the rest of the bs that comes with it. Been so curious of some seeds that my gf dad has saved over the years, some from the 70s and a ton from the 90s

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
Haha I kinda miss the random wtf nug (or chunk) of brick. I don't miss any of the rest of the bs that comes with it. Been so curious of some seeds that my gf dad has saved over the years, some from the 70s and a ton from the 90s
Yea, I really wish I would have saved some of my old beans from the early 2000s when I was a kid getting high. Would be fun just to see what I can get. I look back and the weed seemed so good but it probably just seemed so good cuz it was new to me.

It doesn't happen anymore, but weed used to make me feel like I was floating. First time I smoked I had to keep looking out the window cuz I thought i was in a spaceship lol. It used to make my neck go numb too for some reason. Weed just don't feel the same anymore...

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
I'm really intrigued to see how that Mexican brick turns out. I've always been curious to see what the quality would really look like from the old school bammer weed.

I hope the BFT pops and brings you some fire that you can enjoy! (y)
Yea I've always been very interested to see how it looks and smells before they compact it into bricks and it turns all nasty looking and smelling. Also, it will be cool to cure it the right way instead of how they do it.

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲πŸ”₯πŸ’¨
Yea, I really wish I would have saved some of my old beans from the early 2000s when I was a kid getting high. Would be fun just to see what I can get. I look back and the weed seemed so good but it probably just seemed so good cuz it was new to me.

It doesn't happen anymore, but weed used to make me feel like I was floating. First time I smoked I had to keep looking out the window cuz I thought i was in a spaceship lol. It used to make my neck go numb too for some reason. Weed just don't feel the same anymore...
Yea some of that stuff was spacey floaty like you say. Some guy I knew moved a couple tons. Met the dudes by the border. Before they loaded it up they peed on it while saying "pinche gavachos!!" Lol another guy I knew moved a few pounds a day, he said the dudes he would get it from would pour Pepsi on it to make it stickier. Who knows wtf we smoked. But i do miss those days

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
Well, after the last few days with my new bluelab, I have decided to ditch the different ppm scales and I am basing all my decisions off the EC now. And while I was worried of not having quite the same accuracy, I kind of prefer it lol.

Also, for anyone interested, I got 9 zips off bridezilla, and 5 off wedding cake. WC had 5 main colas, each one was an oz!