SoLow's never ending thread

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Think I may finally try to keep a few moms around. I was just perpetually cloning but it was going too fast so I put them in dirt (already got fungus gnats) and I might try the bonsai technique.
View attachment 15809
I just dealt with those little suckers (gnats). The Tanlin treatment worked well. Did you scope the WC before chopping. Those humidity spikes would have made me nervous as well. The round of WC i just finished i took at 70 days and i think it might have could gone longer if i remember right.

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
I just dealt with those little suckers (gnats). The Tanlin treatment worked well. Did you scope the WC before chopping. Those humidity spikes would have made me nervous as well. The round of WC i just finished i took at 70 days and i think it might have could gone longer if i remember right.
Yea I scoped it. It was almost all cloudy with a few clear here and there but basically no amber. Definitely could have gone at least a week longer, maybe 2

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
I just mixed a solution of 745 ppm and added it to my bucket, which was 450 ppm. It went down to 420. FUCK! I had a spare Chinese piece of shit I was using. I just ordered a bluelab. I hope I have better luck. My plants are starting to look funny and I can't even measure what to feed them...

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
I just mixed a solution of 745 ppm and added it to my bucket, which was 450 ppm. It went down to 420. FUCK! I had a spare Chinese piece of shit I was using. I just ordered a bluelab. I hope I have better luck. My plants are starting to look funny and I can't even measure what to feed them...
Oh man that sucks! Wtf is that thing reading with that big of a gap?? Which model bluelab did you get, the truncheon?

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
Oh man that sucks! Wtf is that thing reading with that big of a gap?? Which model bluelab did you get, the truncheon?
I dunno. It did the same thing my last one did and eventually it was just switching back and forth between 500 and 750 ppm.

No I think I got the other one. I got the less expensive one lol. It looks just like my ph pen of theirs

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Next project - building a new RDWC system with some automation

You will like the blue lab. I have a routine at the first of the month i calibrate the PH and ppm meter ever month and you will always have accurate readings . You will need to keep a few things around like PH 7 ,PH 4, Blue lab 2.77 solution and PH storage solution for the PH probe. You will need to read the instruction the first few times you do it.