Smokie's adventures

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
So I contacted ups and there are no restrictions to ship dry ice by ground. I estimated a styrofoam worm box with 250 grams of dry ice. Cost to ship is $11.90. @HydroRed @GOMM
If Fed EX has a bag like they're showing then there's gotta be a Chinese knockoff that'll work jussssst enough 75% of the time. If not then it's time to develop and market one 😧

smokieokie

Insanely Active Member
6 ain’t shit but does that sound right I couldn’t spit on the pilot and ask him not to wipe it off so it can hitch a ride for 6
Definitely not gonna do overnight for that price. Even ground with tracking is 8. 🤔 and he never answered my ? about available strains. So not lookin too good to me. Like you said, rather give my money to one of these good guys on here.

SSGrower

Average Grower
@SSGrower got 4 more gw x CnC up and goin. 4/4 popped. Ones a little slow but it'll make it.View attachment 42593
And the older 2 gw x CnC in the back in green cups. All will get sexed and ran immediately afterward. View attachment 42598
🤞

As @HydroRed pointed out in another thread 4in x 4in x 4in box is same price to ship an envelope and avoid rollers, bout 4 bucks w/in us. Vial, bubble wrap, box with dry ice. It will be a minute before I have pollen or plants ready to pollinate but I'll be happy to test this on either end.