Smokie's adventures

Big Perm

Budtender
It is fun, and you'll learn a lot doing it. Organics has never been my thing, but you are doing a great job with it. Also love your approach to nutes, obviously it's working great. The only down side to having too much going on that I have seen is forgetting about stuff, lol. Other than that, it's my main hobby. Keep it up man, good to see you aren't too wrapped up in hype, too. Try to keep it that way and you'll be just fine.

smokieokie

Insanely Active Member
It is fun, and you'll learn a lot doing it. Organics has never been my thing, but you are doing a great job with it. Also love your approach to nutes, obviously it's working great. The only down side to having too much going on that I have seen is forgetting about stuff, lol. Other than that, it's my main hobby. Keep it up man, good to see you aren't too wrapped up in hype, too. Try to keep it that way and you'll be just fine.
I don't know about great but it smokes lol. Yeah forgetting shit is the problem, I think I watered the chem 91 with hydro nutes the other day lmao. Looks like crap now, burnt like hell. Jugs are labeled now 😁. And I'm too old for hype, dont get me wrong I like a good fruity strain every now and again but give me the shit from the 90's and I'm good. (y)

smokieokie

Insanely Active Member
Well just figured I'd update a little. All the gals in veg are lookin great and doing their thing.20191220_084530.jpg
E.C.S.D. (heisenbeans) in 3 gal on left. 88g-13/hp (hazeman) in green solo to the right. In the back and far right we have chem91skva x choc diesel (useful seeds) clones. 20191220_084622.jpg
And the youngens, four on left is purple punch s1 clones. Back right is grape ape bagseed, going to growmies. Front right is dyno berry bites (esosseeds).20191220_085057.jpg

smokieokie

Insanely Active Member
Damn I've been kinda busy, thought I'd better update some shit before I forgot lol. So been checkin the welchie vigorously and no more balls have appeared and I pulled off the rest, so 🤞.
Also decided I wanted to water more or something lol, so I popped 4 more beans. 1 dyno berry bites (esosseeds), 1 blue dream x stardawg (hazeman),
1 black grape dum dum (esosseeds), and 1 black valley kush (ripper seeds). BVK goes to growmies lol.20191224_112752.jpg

smokieokie

Insanely Active Member
It was close enough for the girls I go with so the R.H.S x CnC got the axe today as well lol. You know, close enough plus personal jars are gettin low lmao. She went 62 days flower 73 days 12/12. Could've went longer by a week for sure but oh well. Others cant wait forever to be in the good light lmao. Sticky icky almost rock hard and no larf😁🔥20191224_105845.jpg20191224_105948.jpg20191224_105956.jpg20191224_105905.jpg

SSGrower

Average Grower
It was close enough for the girls I go with so the R.H.S x CnC got the axe today as well lol. You know, close enough plus personal jars are gettin low lmao. She went 62 days flower 73 days 12/12. Could've went longer by a week for sure but oh well. Others cant wait forever to be in the good light lmao. Sticky icky almost rock hard and no larf😁🔥View attachment 37782View attachment 37783View attachment 37784View attachment 37785
Lookin forward to the smoke report, looks like an easy trim. CNC lookin leaves RHS bud structure, but with what looks like larger calyxes.