Smokie's adventures

smokieokie

Insanely Active Member
There's another fem he's working on. If he didn't post the pic it's not for me to spill the beans.

:rolleyes:spill the beans :ROFLMAO:
Lol, ahh come on lol.😉 nah don't be spillin beans lmao. I'll go back and reread it, I may have missed it. I can wait to find out if not.
So of his gear you have ran, which has been the more indica leaning or shortest flowering times?

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Lol, ahh come on lol.😉 nah don't be spillin beans lmao. I'll go back and reread it, I may have missed it. I can wait to find out if not.
So of his gear you have ran, which has been the more indica leaning or shortest flowering times?
They have mostly been in the 8-9 week range, but I have had a few longer and one shorter (The Crown Jewel).

I am still a newb though. Been blasting the lights to hard at the end and everything had foxtails instead of just the strains prone to it. Several of his offerings may have a shorter flower time if grown responsibly :)

smokieokie

Insanely Active Member
They have mostly been in the 8-9 week range, but I have had a few longer and one shorter (The Crown Jewel).

I am still a newb though. Been blasting the lights to hard at the end and everything had foxtails instead of just the strains prone to it. Several of his offerings may have a shorter flower time if grown responsibly :)
Thanks man, yeah I run my lights too hard near the end as well so I feel ya. And thanks for the info. I'm gettin ready to start a few of his in a few weeks hopefully.

smokieokie

Insanely Active Member
Couple shots of welchie during trim. Hung for 8 days. Nice hard buds and the smell was still berry goodness with something funky. The taste from tester was very good. Inhale was mostly berries like grapes but different. The exhale was totally different, more funk with almost a skunky undertone in the air. The high was there too, some body but a good head. So its gonna be really good after cure.20200304_153300.jpg20200304_153452.jpg

smokieokie

Insanely Active Member
Dynoberry bites close to 4 weeks. Smells deliciouso so far. Definitely got two different phenos here but smell is almost identical as well as structure. Differences are frostiness, node spacing, and calyx and pistils are thicker on one.
Pheno2 (tighter node & frostier)20200304_160215.jpg20200305_204811.jpg20200304_160233.jpg
Pheno1 (wider leaves & longer node space)20200304_160504.jpg20200307_223242.jpg
Pheno1 on top center and left, 2 on lower right20200307_222647.jpg

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Dynoberry bites close to 4 weeks. Smells deliciouso so far. Definitely got two different phenos here but smell is almost identical as well as structure. Differences are frostiness, node spacing, and calyx and pistils are thicker on one.
Pheno2 (tighter node & frostier)View attachment 52347View attachment 52348View attachment 52349
Pheno1 (wider leaves & longer node space)View attachment 52351View attachment 52353
Pheno1 on top center and left, 2 on lower rightView attachment 52350
Those two do look like the same leaf style as 2/3 of the dbb I had recently. Those pointy sort of thin blades. Terps in the fruit zone for sure.

That welchie you had look similar to the pheno I liked the best out of my 3. Killer job man, kudos!

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Thanks bro, all I do is feed em and love em lol. The kudos goes to you for choosing the correct pairings to make them, so thank you. I remember before you started I asked if you were making s1's out of the blackberry pheno of black d.o.g. and I was told the crosses would be terpy and fire. They were right.👊🔥
👊🔥🔥