Smokie's adventures

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
Unfortunately not, the one I had going ended up getting tossed. It had something funky goin on with it from seedling and I had a full tent at the time so it got sacrificed. I always heard good things about critical back in the day so really wanted to try it. I just had a single freebie.
I'm running now what a beast 💪. Even the clones root in like a week it's an amazing strain for sure . Got a really cool earthy piney flavor .

smokieokie

Insanely Active Member
Dynoberry bites pheno1 at 6 days flowering (esosseeds) @thenotsoesoteric . This plant is same height as my other dbb at exact same age. This one showed flower 2 days later than pheno 2 but has wider leaves, shorter node spacing and a bit more frost. Both are lookin kickass for just being in 12/12Dbbpheno1@6days.jpg

smokieokie

Insanely Active Member
So back in 2000 I had some friends that lived in cali and brought me back some smoke from time to time. One time in particular they brought some stuff called Jenny Craig and another called hashplant. The jenny craig was the most potent shit I've ever smoked to this date. Seriously made the bones in your face feel like they were deteriorating inside you. Lasted 3-4 hours and I wasn't a light weight then either by no means. The hashplant was spectacular as well, just a deep body stone that mellowed you for hours. Lovely taste of hash and something sweet.
So I've been looking for these for 20 fucking years, shit time flies. The Jenny Craig, I have no idea what the hell that was and probably never will. The hashplant though, I did my research and it took forever to find what possibly is that old school hashplant. So here's to keeping your hopes alive20200216_131909.jpg20200216_100220.jpg20200216_100506.jpg20200216_100135.jpg20200216_101014.jpg

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
So back in 2000 I had some friends that lived in cali and brought me back some smoke from time to time. One time in particular they brought some stuff called Jenny Craig and another called hashplant. The jenny craig was the most potent shit I've ever smoked to this date. Seriously made the bones in your face feel like they were deteriorating inside you. Lasted 3-4 hours and I wasn't a light weight then either by no means. The hashplant was spectacular as well, just a deep body stone that mellowed you for hours. Lovely taste of hash and something sweet.
So I've been looking for these for 20 fucking years, shit time flies. The Jenny Craig, I have no idea what the hell that was and probably never will. The hashplant though, I did my research and it took forever to find what possibly is that old school hashplant. So here's to keeping your hopes alive
I have a set of @SCJedi's '88 G13 x Hashplant, 2 regs going now hoping for a girl :)

smokieokie

Insanely Active Member
I have a set of @SCJedi's '88 G13 x Hashplant, 2 regs going now hoping for a girl :)
Hopin for a girl for ya too👊. I saw his open pollination run with them, looked really nice. Should find some fire in them. I got lucky on mine, popped one bean and got a girl. Got mine from hazeman, same as scjedi I think.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Hopin for a girl for ya too👊. I saw his open pollination run with them, looked really nice. Should find some fire in them. I got lucky on mine, popped one bean and got a girl. Got mine from hazeman, same as scjedi I think.
I'll run the rest of the pack at some point and get girls for sure, but I was bored and wanted to run something to keep my rotation going while waiting on a big run soon.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
So what's up for bat in the big run?
I have some new strains from @J.James County Line Genetics to test out. Running fems for a change so I have to make room - been a while since I planted all keepers :) I know of at least 2 strains, but more are in the works.

I think the timing for seed release to coincide with the beginning of the outside grow season should be a plus.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Whatever he breeds here 👇 I get to try until I piss him off :)

Last edited:

smokieokie

Insanely Active Member
I have some new strains from @J.James County Line Genetics to test out. Running fems for a change so I have to make room - been a while since I planted all keepers :) I know of at least 2 strains, but more are in the works.
Do you know if the genius is the only fems? Because I know if I dont get em when they drop they'll be gone lol. I have his 4th gear, royal mystery and jelly biscuit x. Been needing to catch up on your journal I guess lol.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Do you know if the genius is the only fems? Because I know if I dont get em when they drop they'll be gone lol. I have his 4th gear, royal mystery and jelly biscuit x. Been needing to catch up on your journal I guess lol.
There's another fem he's working on. If he didn't post the pic it's not for me to spill the beans.

:rolleyes:spill the beans :ROFLMAO: