Shoreline Genetics

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Wow that is very kind of you to offer and the plant looks great. A couple of months ago i would have been all over the offer. Unfortunately i had a transaction with @Shoreline that went really bad trying to obtain the cut. Both parties were at fault. It was a spur of the moment transaction and i did not provide tracking on the cash was my fault. His fault was handling the situation were we both got pissed off. I just don't understand how someone like that could be in charge of a business. I am sure he could care less but his genetics are not welcome in my garden.

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
Wow that is very kind of you to offer and the plant looks great. A couple of months ago i would have been all over the offer. Unfortunately i had a transaction with @Shoreline that went really bad trying to obtain the cut. Both parties were at fault. It was a spur of the moment transaction and i did not provide tracking on the cash was my fault. His fault was handling the situation were we both got pissed off. I just don't understand how someone like that could be in charge of a business. I am sure he could care less but his genetics are not welcome in my garden.
Damn,sorry to hear that Capt. I understand completely tho.

Shoreline

You false accused me of something. Am I supposed to be happy with your false allegations? No tracking, I never received a payment, and before I could take the loss and give you free stuff and the benefit of the doubt you make false allegations and start rumors. I don't want my genetics in your garden, so keep your word and stop growing the ecsd.

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
You false accused me of something. Am I supposed to be happy with your false allegations? No tracking, I never received a payment, and before I could take the loss and give you free stuff and the benefit of the doubt you make false allegations and start rumors. I don't want my genetics in your garden, so keep your word and stop growing the ecsd.
@Shoreline luckily i never had the ecsd in the garden to start with. The one you identified as being the ecsd turned out to be GG4. I thought about printing the whole story about you texting me the day i told you would receive payment you texted me saying that you had received my payment also sent me tracking info the following monday. I had no idea something was wrong until it was delivered somewhere in vermont. I guess you must get a lot of folks trying to rip you off because that is how i felt after our convo. So no worry on your part about your genetics being in my garden.

Shoreline

The person that sent you ecsd identified it as ecsd, I confirmed it also.
I received an order the same day you allegedly sent an order, so I assumed it was you and sent you the tracking for that order. That wasn't your order, so I asked for the tracking number, and you didn't give me one. I go above and beyond with everyone but I don't like false accusations.

Shoreline

@Shoreline luckily i never had the ecsd in the garden to start with. The one you identified as being the ecsd turned out to be GG4. I thought about printing the whole story about you texting me the day i told you would receive payment you texted me saying that you had received my payment also sent me tracking info the following monday. I had no idea something was wrong until it was delivered somewhere in vermont. I guess you must get a lot of folks trying to rip you off because that is how i felt after our convo. So no worry on your part about your genetics being in my garden.
More bullshit because heisen sent you ecsd, and I confirmed it.

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
The person that sent you ecsd identified it as ecsd, I confirmed it also.
I received an order the same day you allegedly sent an order, so I assumed it was you and sent you the tracking for that order. That wasn't your order, so I asked for the tracking number, and you didn't give me one. I go above and beyond with everyone but I don't like false accusations.
Was not really feeling the above and beyond on our convo. The accusation came after our conversation. As a business owner you should not have let it get to that point. Not really sure were the mistake happened but that was not ecsd that i sent you a picture of.

Shoreline

I’m sure both of you guys could work this out and both parties end up happy, if there was a misunderstanding on both sides, then it can be worked out.
I’m not taking sides, I like both you guys and would like for everyone toget along.
There is no misunderstanding.
And for the record he does have ecsd, he's posted pics for months. But now he doesn't have that cut, it's just gg4. He's claiming Heisen sent him the wrong cut, but that's my fault. He's a fucking liar.

Shoreline

Was not really feeling the above and beyond on our convo. The accusation came after our conversation. As a business owner you should not have let it get to that point. Not really sure were the mistake happened but that was not ecsd that i sent you a picture of.
You want to falsely accused me then I will call you out.
I have no problem setting the record straight. I didn't handle anything wrong, I responded to your false allegations. Today you added another lie. Telling everyone you don't grow ecsd.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
He's a fucking liar.
No need for that bro. He fucked up not providing tracking. He's not some fuckboy manchild. Out of my own curiousity and by no means are you required to answer but did you have any payments around that time that were unaccounted for? I cant see Capt actually I know Capt wouldn't try to pull any bullshit. I understand your need to defend yourself against said accusations, truly I do. I just feel like this got way out of hand way too fast. And @Capt C if you have had that ECSD I'm going to be mad you didn't offer me it 🤣🤣🤣ahahaha
I was asked to be a part of this site. But if lies are going to be spread, I won't be involved.
And we'd be happy if you stayed you have great insight into your own genetics and plenty of people here still run or want them. Dont let this ruin it.

Finchy has been watching this thread very closely. I do hope this gets resolved soon and both parties agree shit happens. Sometimes the drama queens in all of us need to come out and slap each other. It kinda feels good once in a while :giggle:

So I came here to show off my new hood ornament. I hope you enjoy it :alien:

sexy_girls_on_car_hood_18.jpg

As I was taking this picture this crazed woman came out of no where and sat on the ACTUAL hood ornament. Sorry folks :alien:

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I sent cap two cuts. Wed cake and gg4. There was slight issue I believe and it took me a little longer to ship so I sent him some un rooted east coast sour diesel I believe or it may have been other way around. I know that he might have mixed them up cause they do resemble each other but I can still spot them a mile away to tell them apart. I did ID the east coast a while back. This is the story to the best of my knowledge