Shoreline Genetics

Opie1

Master Grower
@Opie1 man those look. Hope the testing with it is going well. Wonder when he plans on releasing those. Getting any noticeable smells yet?
I’m pretty sure he’s gonna have these and maybe some new stuff ready sometime in October. As far as the smell, it’s hard to tell, with everything together in the tent, I’ll holler at ya when I take them out, or chop time.
These are really shaping up to be some good stuff.

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
Soaked 2 each of Crippy & Fish Scale testers in diluted URB and distilled water baby water. All sank and had a tap @10 hours.
Moved to paper towel and ziplock checked on them approx. 8 hours later, all had tails 3/4" long.Moved to peat pellets. 3/4 shed their hulls.Had to do some manuevering witha toothpick to get them down into the pellets.
Next time,I'll go from soak straight to pellet as these have no issues popping.

Thinking of topping at the 3rd node, flipping and taking clones after stretch.
Don't want to miss out on any heat like I did last time by not cloning the ECSD testers.

Opie1

Master Grower
Soaked 2 each of Crippy & Fish Scale testers in diluted URB and distilled water baby water. All sank and had a tap @10 hours.
Moved to paper towel and ziplock checked on them approx. 8 hours later, all had tails 3/4" long.Moved to peat pellets. 3/4 shed their hulls.Had to do some manuevering witha toothpick to get them down into the pellets.
Next time,I'll go from soak straight to pellet as these have no issues popping.

Thinking of topping at the 3rd node, flipping and taking clones after stretch.
Don't want to miss out on any heat like I did last time by not cloning the ECSD testers.
You won’t be disappointed with the Crippy, I can tell you that, already. Keep us posted CoB.

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Apologize if this has already been brought up, anyone here can comment, thru experience, how his ECSD clones perform?
@Cantbuymeloveuh i have some of the ECSD starting on the 6th week of flower in my journal if you want to stop by. 0 issues with the ECSD have herd good things about the smoke but this is the first time i have run it. My journal ic Capt. C's Wheel house grow.