Shoreline Genetics

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
You won’t be disappointed. This is some really good stuff!
View attachment 19532
This is one plant, transplanted after showing sex and kept under 12/12. Very solid buds, and very sticky, gooey. Only regret I have is not keeping all 8 females inside.
@Capt C get them while you can, only 5pks left at GLG!
I would like to i just do not have the room for regs right now. Do you know of anyone that would have a clone available. I now have room for 1 mom right now and would like to find a crippy clone. Just love your description of it.

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
You won’t be disappointed. This is some really good stuff!
View attachment 19532
This is one plant, transplanted after showing sex and kept under 12/12. Very solid buds, and very sticky, gooey. Only regret I have is not keeping all 8 females inside.
@Capt C get them while you can, only 5pks left at GLG!
Also @Opie1 how many days did you run the Crippy in flower?y
Crippy 58 days
View attachment 18871
This is the most gooey, greasy strain I’ve ever seen, it’s just unreal.
View attachment 18872
It’s frosty, really frosty!
View attachment 18873
Not a very good pic, one branch is hid. This strain will put some weight on the scales too.
Definitely on the ‘Grow Again’ list, and real soon!
Hey @Opie1 what is the smell like on the Crippy. I am in the last 2 weeks of flower with the ecsd and those are really testing my air scrubbers.

Opie1

Master Grower
Also @Opie1 how many days did you run the Crippy in flower?y

Hey @Opie1 what is the smell like on the Crippy. I am in the last 2 weeks of flower with the ecsd and those are really testing my air scrubbers.
60,61&62. The first two could have went another couple days, the last one was perfect at 62. I’ve battled high humidity all summer and there was a couple or three days of rain coming in, so that shortened their life, but not by much at all. I only found one small spot of bud rot out of all three plants, which to me is remarkable, with the amount of moisture in the air. I ran a small dehumidifier in the tent the last month, but also had fans going 24/7.
The smells would be lemony chemicals, or you could say maybe Pinesol, lol.

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
@Cob_nUt are those 2g pots that these are in? I got another pack but haven’t decided on how I want to run them yet.
These are 1 gallon smart pots.I like them better than my old "grey" ones 1& 2 gal. They hold up better,are more thin and are at least 4" taller than the grey ones.
I'm going to retire my F&D totes...well,I'll am going to keep 1 going for clone runs which IMO the totes are great for.. I can get more(different) beans ran in a 4x4 tray with these than I can in my totes.I know I can get 20 of these in a the tray easy.

My totes grows the gals fast and big.Running beans I haven't ran,I can manage them much easier in my soiless mix while keeping them all relatively the same height.
Lol,I got beans to hunt through!!!😥😁