Shoreline Genetics

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
Unfortunately I cant revisit your thread on RIU which contains valuable Candyshop info. On yours you say the PCK was pretty dom in your phenos.
What did the PCK bring to the Candyshop party? If you don't mind repeating.
Some colors, and def a strong flowery botanical smell (which was present on both "Candy Man" and "Candy Shop"). Think rose water or mixed bouquet scents. Both on plant and in joint. Has a sweetness, but not overpowering the rest of the aromas and flavors. Exceptional frost early in flower.
Heres my CS: (@59 days of 12/12 I believe)
Candy Shop day 59.PNG Candy Shop.jpg Candy Shop - Copy.png

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
Some colors, and def a strong flowery botanical smell (which was present on both "Candy Man" and "Candy Shop"). Think rose water or mixed bouquet scents. Both on plant and in joint. Has a sweetness, but not overpowering the rest of the aromas and flavors. Exceptional frost early in flower.
Heres my CS: (@59 days of 12/12 I believe)
View attachment 4613 View attachment 4614 View attachment 4615
Thank you.
The reason I feel its the PCK that gives those traits of botanicals/sweetness is because I experienced very similar aromas and flavors from both the Candy Man and the Candy Shop. The only thing they share in common is the PCK.
👊🏼

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
@Capt C that is a 3 gal bag right there. This was my 1st run with em. I've got some 5 gal also but I'm gonna stick mostly with 3 so I can fit more plants.
This is Shoreline Bx.
That is the size of the bag that i am using as well. That bag is the biggest looking 3 gal pot i have seen. I believe you said you are organic . Do you experience any water coming out of the side of the pot when watering?

DirtyJohnny

Shitty Med Grower
That is the size of the bag that i am using as well. That bag is the biggest looking 3 gal pot i have seen. I believe you said you are organic . Do you experience any water coming out of the side of the pot when watering?
I knw huge aren't they? Yeah I get water out the sides. About every 2 or 3 wks I'll place the bag/plant in a small tote & soak the shit outta of em.

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
I knw huge aren't they? Yeah I get water out the sides. About every 2 or 3 wks I'll place the bag/plant in a small tote & soak the shit outta of em.
I had a feeling that you might experience that in soil. I am coco and peerlite and i keep my media fairly wet and i do not have it come out the side of the bag at all. I was kind of surprised that it didn't but like i said i keep it watered daily. They have to to be almost a gal bigger than a smart pot.

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
Shot of ECSD nugs.Put a report on the other site.
Lemony pledge or pinesol with some funk on the back end.I attribute to the skunk in the mix.
Clear potent head high that settles into a body stone after about an hour.75% to 25% head to body stone.
Flavorful smooth inhale,No cough exhale but does expand the lungs.
Once smoked,if you leave the room and re-enter....
hoo leeey shit this stuff reeks.The skunkyness lingers.
Thank you Shoreline for the opportunity to test.20190510_132027.jpg

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
INFO
Tester Name :CoB_nUt
Strain :ECSD
Method Smoked :Joint,blunt,Pax vape,rosin.

APPEARANCE
20190510_132027.jpg

SMELL

Dominant smell of bud :Fuely Cleaner,slight lemon pledge.Some funk
Associated smells of bud :Fuel,cleaner,pungent.

TASTE

Dominant flavour :lemon pledge,pinesol,
Associated flavours :lemon

Harsh/smoothness : (1-10, 1 being extremely harsh and 10 being extremely smooth)8
- cough factor? : yes/no No

BUZZ

Profile : Percentage of head to body (e.g. 80% head 20% body) 75% Head 25%Body
Potency : (1-10, 1 being extremely weak and 10 being extremely potent) 7
Duration : (approx length of buzz, from first hit)1.5 -2 hours
Use : Daytime/Bedtime Anytime
Munchies? : yes
-----------------------------------------------------
CHEMICAL ASTRINGENT
turpentine (*)
metallic ()
ammonia () - urine () - vinegar ()
bleach ()
lotions () - plastics () - glues ()

SWEET
fruity () - berry () - black/blue/raspberry () - citrus () - orange () - lemon (*) - lime () - apple () - mango () - grape () - cherry () - tutti frutti ()

floral (*) - perfume () - blossom ()
minty () - methol () - spearmint () - peppermint ()

SPICY
woody () - incense () - hardwood () - sage () - juniper () - cedar () - pine (*)
basil () - garlic () - dill () - clove () - parsley () - pepper ()
tobacco () - chocolate ()

MUSKY
earthy () - loam () - dirt () - musty (*) - dusty () - dry ()
animal () - bird () - rodent () - gamey () - skunky (*)
botanical () - hay () - autumn leaves
Finally figuered out how to copy and paste on this device.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Shot of ECSD nugs.Put a report on the other site.
Lemony pledge or pinesol with some funk on the back end.I attribute to the skunk in the mix.
Clear potent head high that settles into a body stone after about an hour.75% to 25% head to body stone.
Flavorful smooth inhale,No cough exhale but does expand the lungs.
Once smoked,if you leave the room and re-enter....
hoo leeey shit this stuff reeks.The skunkyness lingers.
Thank you Shoreline for the opportunity to test.View attachment 6059
Is that an s1?

I'm not positive if the cut I had years ago was really ecsd but it sure did check all the boxes that would lead me to assume it was the real deal, but it had no lemon or citrus. Hard to describe the taste but shit was potent and tasty, definitely a top seller as far as buds went.

Either way it looks dank!!!

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
Is that an s1?

I'm not positive if the cut I had years ago was really ecsd but it sure did check all the boxes that would lead me to assume it was the real deal, but it had no lemon or citrus. Hard to describe the taste but shit was potent and tasty, definitely a top seller as far as buds went.

Either way it looks dank!!!
Thanks Eso,all things considered,she is dank.
I believe it is ESCD x Shorelinebx. Had ESCD on the pack,so....

edit* I'll add.My palette is not as advanced as some.Relatively a novice in that aspect.The lemon is the only other smell outside of the fuel smell I can associate with.It's not a sharp lemon or citrusy,it cleans the nostrils when open the jar,if that makes sense.

DirtyJohnny

Shitty Med Grower
This will be my feeble attempt at a smoke report for shoreline bx. Started 4 seeds, #1 & 3 were male. Started from seed, topped @ 4 wks, vegged 2 more wks. Will veg these bad boys longer next time. #2 yielded 44g & #4 32g.

Aroma. #2- straight up pine-sol & earthy
#4- earthy, citrus, black pepper, tea

Flavor. Both have a nice earthy taste all the way through the J but #2 tastes like pinesol smells, piney as hell.

Effect. Dam, I mean dam. Both great head/body high. #2 has slightly more body high than #4, but both had me head rushing before half the J was gone. I mean I'd be blazed at half joint mark but kept smoking for the badass head thumping headrushes.

These were some of my best plants this run. Highly recommend everyone run the Shoreline Bx.
20190519_224847.jpg20190519_225034.jpg