Schwaggy Seeds

Gweedo

PICK YOUR OWN
Skunky VA is fantastic. Really tasty sweet skunk. Big yield of stupid strong buds ! :D

Serious smoke. Not for the new to weed people but if you like to have your bell rung HARD...it is a beauty smoke. And tasty. The hash and weed make you chatty so beware!
😁😁😁 im so glad to hear that, i enjoy a good bell ringing lol actually prefer it to keep ringing 😂😂😂 got 4 of those va ladies settled in to their final homes yesterday

Hey mr schwagman, quick question on the rsd x blacklights cross, getting ready to flip to flower soon and was wondering if you could offer any insight on expected stretch, theyll be going at the same time as the skunky va ladies and i need to plan accordingly for a stadium type layout with plant height @Schwaggy P
Sorry for late reply, I assume this is moot. The stretch should around 2.5-3x the flip height.

SKVA at 14 days of 12 12
You've got her looking nice! She isn't shy about branching.

Nice, that sounds pretty potent. I have some black lights in the vault. How was the male you found? any trics? what did he smell like? I had a stinky UFO male that I got a little pollen from.
He had some trichomes, with a sharp nail polish smell and super dark leaves

Current Breeding Tent #1
Pollen Donor: Black Lights (Black Domina x Northern Lights #1)
"Short 'n Quick Fuel"

I very much enjoy the headbanging fuel plants that short circuit your system and make you swear you’ll breathe fire on the exhale. It seems these great traits come with longer flowering times and serious skyscraping stretch (landrace sativas excluded ;)). Wouldn’t it be great if you could get the eye watering flammable terps and stoned stupid effect in a plant that stays manageable with a quick finish?

I will be putting the Black Lights male to work by pollinating: Chem’91skva, ChemD, Sour Diesel (Rattlesnake cut), H.A. OG, and Chem Kesey.
View attachment 2095

In this run, 2 of the 5 crosses are in my plans for further line work, specifically the H.A.OG and Chem Kesey (Chem’91skva X 88G13HP). I believe the 88G13HP is G13 X (Hashplant x NL#1), so there will be some reinforcing of NL#1 in the pool.
View attachment 2097

View attachment 2098

The Black Lights interests me as a potentially great male for these ladies because of the parentage behind him. The Black Domina is a quicker finishing indica, and the Northern Lights #1 has a spray paint terp profile. Hopefully, the Black Domina can bring down the harvest range on these ladies. The NL#1 spray paint smell should reinforce the volatile nature of the fuely terps in the pool, or at least, not water them down.

While my sights are set on the Chem Kesey and H.A.OG, I have the room in the tent to include the others. Plus, they definitely fit the description of the longer flowering potent fuel plants. I will pop them all eventually and always take the opportunity to add to my breeding stock.

These ladies have been flipped and are at day 11 of flower. The Black Lights male has been cloned and stands at the ready to be flipped after the ladies get a head start.
View attachment 2099
View attachment 2100
Project: Short 'n Quick Fuel
Male Introduced: Black Lights (Black Domina x NL#1)
Tent at day 16

View attachment 2623

He arrives
View attachment 2624

Looks like he's expressing the black leaves of the Domina.
View attachment 2625

Gweedo

PICK YOUR OWN
I been plucking anything that looks crowded or is impeding light and for airflow down low, I live in constant fear of the pm returning so been defoling pretty steady since flip, and they don't seem to mind at all whatever I pluck is replaced pretty quick, but after week 3 I pretty much stop till the very end and then I go back at it again

Hempire828

Really Active Member
Just rolled up some VA..it’s from the lighter green plant..from the bottom of the tree which dried out faster...so no cure time.. just a lemme see.. first off, I could not believe how good this weed tasted(I might not share fellas)...a motivating high follow by a relaxing chill.. just right before couch lock...some straight up fire..more to come!!

Gweedo

PICK YOUR OWN
Ohh God don't remind me, however I am still smoking on that bud I washed, no pm, burns smooth lovely chemmy sweet fuel scent and taste, and for sure helps I put in a part time jobs worth of time into reading and tending the ladies, I've found my happy place and it's growing bud for sure, only field I could call a career for myself really, I could definitely do this full time 😁😁😁

smokieokie

Insanely Active Member
Ohh God don't remind me, however I am still smoking on that bud I washed, no pm, burns smooth lovely chemmy sweet fuel scent and taste, and for sure helps I put in a part time jobs worth of time into reading and tending the ladies, I've found my happy place and it's growing bud for sure, only field I could call a career for myself really, I could definitely do this full time 😁😁😁
It smokes and is good, that's what matters. Yeah I could do it full time for sure, actually tryin to do that now lol. Put in a few apps for grows, got hired at one, helped them get setup and crap. Then couple months go by and they say they wont be using me anymore because of political differences..lmao. I bout shit while laughing. Fuckem, I grow better pot anyways.