Schwaggy Seeds

Hempire828

Really Active Member
My VA gals at start of 6 weeks.. pistils are beginning to darken!! Both of these trees around 27-28 inches tall, from an 8 inch plant.. I prune the bottom to allow more towards the light and to cramp the tent with other plants...
these are by far the frostiest plants I’ve flowered!!28D4541B-0953-4988-B01B-13A048BE4006.jpeg990C6216-1370-4A50-9F40-7CC3A47E0921.jpeg1B73941F-08EF-4112-A3BF-D45B0BE96A23.jpeg

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
What does the "VA" stand for?
It refers to the specific cut of Chemdog'91 used, the "Skunk VA" cut. The Chemdog'91 cut earned the moniker because the original cut of Chemdog was kept by the grower who went by the name Skunk VA. He was based in Virginia, so the "VA" is the state's abbreviation.
Screen Shot 2019-12-21 at 10.07.03 AM.png

Since the male in the Skunky VA is "Skunky Brewster", I just went with Skunky VA to have a bit of both parents in the name.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Th
It refers to the specific cut of Chemdog'91 used, the "Skunk VA" cut. The Chemdog'91 cut earned the moniker because the original cut of Chemdog was kept by the grower who went by the name Skunk VA. He was based in Virginia, so the "VA" is the state's abbreviation.

Since the male in the Skunky VA is "Skunky Brewster", I just went with Skunky VA to have a bit of both parents in the name.
Thanks Swaggy,I thought that is what it meant, but wasn't 100% sure. Duke Diamond uses a lot of those in his crosses, right?
I got the GHS's version of Chemdog years ago, not sure what cut they used, but is nice smoke. Got some other ChemDog crosses here somewhere.
CheeseDog, Chemwreck Kush, and a few others.

Gweedo

PICK YOUR OWN
Hey mr schwagman, quick question on the rsd x blacklights cross, getting ready to flip to flower soon and was wondering if you could offer any insight on expected stretch, theyll be going at the same time as the skunky va ladies and i need to plan accordingly for a stadium type layout with plant height @Schwaggy P

Last edited:

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Skunky VA is fantastic. Really tasty sweet skunk. Big yield of stupid strong buds ! :D

I made hash with 25/73/120 and 220 bags. The 73 micron was the biggest yield and that is the best. The buds make hash on your fingers breaking it down to roll doobs.

Serious smoke. Not for the new to weed people but if you like to have your bell rung HARD...it is a beauty smoke. And tasty. The hash and weed make you chatty so beware!