Schwaggy P's Random Stuff

Boybelue

Super Active Member
The GMO is Chem D based. The Chem D is a lady that really brings the raunch to the terp profile. The Skunky D would be the one to pull these nasty smelling plants that remind you of sour hot garbage and all sorts of stink. The Chem'91 doesn't really have any inputs from the gross side of the smell spectrum. On longer cured flower of the Chem'91 I can pick up hints of peaches in the "chem" smell when ground up.

I'm so glad you like her, thanks for the update!
I had a chem 4 s1 from Dr greenthumb that got accidentally pollinated outside, maybe by a 2 pounder from kiwi seeds, not sure. But I used a male to bx, grew about 10 of those and one was that obnoxious smell and unlike the others stacked into solid colas, with no visible lumber. Most cannabis raunchy nasty smells are nasty in a good way- love to smell. This one plant was bad, made me sick to smell it, not nasty good but nasty bad like puke vile vomit, this all while in flower. No way I was keeping it, and now I regret it because cured the smell was still nasty but bearable but everybody loved it. Growing the GMO was like deja vu. I've grew a lot of crosses with the selfed version of #4 and a few with the #4 clone and none have come out with the D vomit except that one, still have a handful of those bx seed though.

Hempire828

Really Active Member
I've made this mistake before and it's an expensive lesson to learn. Another similar lesson: Don't assume the market is keeping up with the forums and hype as closely as you are. You can end up with a lot of "internet cool kids" bud that real life people have never heard of.

Which OGs have you found lacking? I was planning an OG grow with different cuts, interested which ones fell short for you.
Kinda got shoot down with the og thingy...wanted to use my Skunky Va male... w my ghost town female.. ghost og x Stardawg.. thought it would be a good twist..thought the Chem family would keep things tight.. as long as I was selecting like traits..

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
Thank you, she's definitely a fun one to grow. She really purples out in the last third of the flower cycle and isn't shy with the frost.
I crossed her with Black Triangle (Triangle Kush x 88G13HP) and recently popped some beans to see how this pairing turned out. So far, they are showing the vigorous growth of the Chocolate Covered Strawberries F2.
Schwaggster, what's up Brophessor? Was the Chocolate Covered Strawberries F2 a project of yours? What ever happened with the cross Black Triangle?

Been chasing those CCS. Useful made mention he was going to S1 some. I think he did already,I may have missed the drop.

Last edited:

ogeez_707

Hi Schwaggy P - I thoroughly enjoyed reading all of your posts. Thanks for sharing your knowledge.

Looking forward to your OG grow and smoke comparison. I've always been interested in all of the OG cuts you have in your library. I've also heard Chem 91 Skunk VA is similar to OGs in a number of ways including growth, smoke and flavour, and know someone who has grown out a bunch of S1 Chem 91 SVA seeds and found short indica and OG phenos. I've also read posts from Chemdog who agrees with this but says the Chem D is much different to OGs. Luv to hear your opinion on how Chem compares to OG.... Looking forward to reading more of your posts.

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
putting OSHP X Black Lights in final pot today, been in a 2L heavy feeder , likes CalMag , gor a slight defieciency , increased CalMag now She is cruising, not much of a brancher but stacking nice . I'll post pics tonight after up Potting . She will be for personal smoke , really hard to nail down the nose. Has some gas , metallic and spice smell to it.

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Ok I up potted it last night , then proceeded to drink beer and eat 2 rosin caps , forgot pic of both this girl and my comp grows, again. FML . I did for ID sake name the girl Schwaggy's Black Lights HP . It's my Friday so I will have time to catch up on some things like pics the 2L Comp and sending all my money to auctions and a seed bank . lol.

I had a chem 4 s1 from Dr greenthumb that got accidentally pollinated outside, maybe by a 2 pounder from kiwi seeds, not sure. But I used a male to bx, grew about 10 of those and one was that obnoxious smell and unlike the others stacked into solid colas, with no visible lumber. Most cannabis raunchy nasty smells are nasty in a good way- love to smell. This one plant was bad, made me sick to smell it, not nasty good but nasty bad like puke vile vomit, this all while in flower. No way I was keeping it, and now I regret it because cured the smell was still nasty but bearable but everybody loved it. Growing the GMO was like deja vu. I've grew a lot of crosses with the selfed version of #4 and a few with the #4 clone and none have come out with the D vomit except that one, still have a handful of those bx seed though.
I’ve found Chem D and Skunky D have the “too offensive” during flower but cures to an enjoyable raunchiness quality. My keeper Appalachian Super Skunk has scared off people when freshly cut, but calms down after the cure.

Schwaggster, what's up Brophessor? Was the Chocolate Covered Strawberries F2 a project of yours? What ever happened with the cross Black Triangle?

Been chasing those CCS. Useful made mention he was going to S1 some. I think he did already,I may have missed the drop.
I got the Chocolate Covered Strawberries F2 as a cut from Useful. It’s an Exotic strain (Fire Alien Black x Starfighter F2) that Useful took to the F2.

The cross to the Black Triangle was just me testing out the Black Triangle male with different females to get info about how he breeds with different types of plants. I have seeds of that cross, but it was only meant to be for research purposes. The cross produced some blackberry jam smelling/tasting plants that put on some color later in flower.

Hi Schwaggy P - I thoroughly enjoyed reading all of your posts. Thanks for sharing your knowledge.

Looking forward to your OG grow and smoke comparison. I've always been interested in all of the OG cuts you have in your library. I've also heard Chem 91 Skunk VA is similar to OGs in a number of ways including growth, smoke and flavour, and know someone who has grown out a bunch of S1 Chem 91 SVA seeds and found short indica and OG phenos. I've also read posts from Chemdog who agrees with this but says the Chem D is much different to OGs. Luv to hear your opinion on how Chem compares to OG.... Looking forward to reading more of your posts.
Thanks for taking the time to read through. When I got the ‘91SkunkVA cut, the first thing I thought looking at her veg out was, “This structure looks an awful lot like OG.” She has the taller internodes, prominent 3 bladed leaves, and easily branches when topped.

Many say that Triangle Kush is the original OG and it looks very similar to the Chem’91skva cut. I find the stories of TK being a Chem’91skva S1 to be credible based on observation of the two plants in veg. TK doesn’t seem to stretch at the same level as other OG’s or Chem’91 in flower.

In veg, I see a much closer relationship between Chem’91 and TK, than I do Chem’91 and Josh D/HAOG. These other OGs have longer and sharper “Rambo knife” leaf serrations and a more exaggerated stretch when flipped.

Chem D is pretty different from OGs in structure and flower development. She will branch easily like the ’91, but her internodes and flower stacking is more like a Skunk than an OG. You can get her flowers to develop as a continuous cola with nice yield and stem strength.