Sandmans Journal to infinity

sandman83

Super Active Member
ehh impatient so we have another 4x4 tent with equipment on the way. haven't found a new ebb/flow controller yet so will need to find that or some rubbermaid tubs to run dwc totes. clones are still looking perky at high RH, hoping we see some roots soon? Based on growth patterns the Blackened Oranges #2 will be kept unless the #1 smoke is just outstanding.

Not sure if they were mature enough for the cuttings but fingers crossed.

clones-6-14-23.jpg

sandman83

Super Active Member
Photo girl shot, critical lights #1, first to throw out buds/pistils after the flip and I like her aroma/structure so far. Was one of the easiest to clone but tbh every single one of them have rooted now so not really a big difference anymore. Will hit em with another defoliation in a few days.

day 18 12/12

cl1-2023-06-25 08-24-22.jpg

sandman83

Super Active Member
Not much really changed over the few days, girls bulking and pistils changing on the auto's. Day 54 from seed for the girls another 30 or so for the auto's at least and 6-7 weeks on the photo periods. Need to sort out venting the new additional tent, probably tack into the backroom exhaust thru the ceiling.

ebb/flow controller looks to run about 300 bucks online if I wanna run the same style....which I'm lazy and kinda do. Might try using plain tap water with some GH micro hardwater to keep the water bill down, will need to replace the RO filters in a few months again.

2023-06-28 07-35-28.jpg

Joebud

Insanely Active Member
Not much really changed over the few days, girls bulking and pistils changing on the auto's. Day 54 from seed for the girls another 30 or so for the auto's at least and 6-7 weeks on the photo periods. Need to sort out venting the new additional tent, probably tack into the backroom exhaust thru the ceiling.

ebb/flow controller looks to run about 300 bucks online if I wanna run the same style....which I'm lazy and kinda do. Might try using plain tap water with some GH micro hardwater to keep the water bill down, will need to replace the RO filters in a few months again.

View attachment 128778
I would still use the sediment filter and carbon block filter stages from your reverse osmosis system to remove Voc's and just don't use the membrane. This will give you the cleanest water as possible without waste water. Good luck @sandman83

sandman83

Super Active Member
I like watching the progression of the buds over time, one of the reasons I take so many photos...also 'cause I'm bored and want to encourage them! New controller module on the way so hopefully will have another tent up and running next month for some susie creamcheese

Based on the aromas it seems like the auto on the left is "white widow xxl" and the right was "green poison xl" from the fruity funky flavors. Still 50/50 either way.
June-Progression-Green-Poison-xl.jpg