Rollitup?

Ozjet68

Insanely Active Member
Wasn’t on RUI that long but I haven’t been back since I joined this gig. Seems in my short time most seem more than willing to offer help and share knowledge to help someone out. Seen a couple of spot fires 🔥 break out between personalities and differences of opinion along the way but your going to get that anywhere I guess . Overall it’s a nice place to just browse and chill and or seek opinion and knowledge.

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
Wasn’t on RUI that long but I haven’t been back since I joined this gig. Seems in my short time most seem more than willing to offer help and share knowledge to help someone out. Seen a couple of spot fires 🔥 break out between personalities and differences of opinion along the way but your going to get that anywhere I guess . Overall it’s a nice place to just browse and chill and or seek opinion and knowledge.
We are all glad you're here man

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I dont care what kind of lights you use. :D

And im not arguing about it anymore...with anyone lol.

And yield is roughly 50% to 200% of your square footage in onces. If you have a 4 x 4 it is actually about a pound but otherwise its where you end up. If you grow a decent strain with decent lighting.

There are a lot of great people on RIU and a lot of GREAT trolls....like Xwife to the power of 100 trolls.

I stopped feeding the Xwife and the trolls.

:D

And I too am glad you are here @Ozjet68. The weed down under. :D

Ozjet68

Insanely Active Member
I dont care what kind of lights you use. :D

And im not arguing about it anymore...with anyone lol.

And yield is roughly 50% to 200% of your square footage in onces. If you have a 4 x 4 it is actually about a pound but otherwise its where you end up. If you grow a decent strain with decent lighting.

There are a lot of great people on RIU and a lot of GREAT trolls....like Xwife to the power of 100 trolls.

I stopped feeding the Xwife and the trolls.

:D

And I too am glad you are here @Ozjet68. The weed down under. :D
Amen to the lights and yield potential. I’m still learning all the power consumed to grams produced to area to work etc . Full indoor rookie so I’m still on probation and yep I got a spare fishing rod in the boat if any of my brothers across the lake ever travel down for a look. We should be COVID free by then ......... maybe

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
As much as i hate them clowns over there keep everyones private info to yourselves. DO NOT ever share anyones private stuff on the forum ever. Thats just crossing a line that dont need to be crossed. I have personal info on my enemies but it dies with me. Its just one of those things man. This weed game is crazy but you gotta let shit go through one ear and out the other.

Diskokobaja

I know this is an old discussion, but "rollitup" deleted multiple posts of mine for calling out UncleBuck with no notice or reason. I called him out for it and I'm honestly surprised he or sunni didn't ban me. When I asked why I was never notified about the deletion I was told he was too busy to have to explain his actions and he can delete what he wants when he wants. I told him I used to be an admin at multiple large forums and there's a nice little box available, to quickly enter a reason for deletion, and that the only reason an admin wouldn't add a reason is because they want the post to quietly disappear without the member noticing. Then they replied again and told me that I was "advocating for racism" because I said "I would rather hang out with a person who is a racist out of ignorance than a person like Buck who is just an asshole who gets off on attacking anyone who doesn't share his views." Buck has to be very clearly close friends with the admin over there, because I can't think of any other reason they would continue to let him be a member.
Why do you even bother with that bunch of antifa like brain dead Morons.. Anyone who doesnt support their shitbrain logic and moronic political views get banned asap . I have like 6th accc there, always been banned when posting in politics section.. I have few skirmishes here,and nothing..
I really starting to like this forum..

@Heisenbeans I'm so glad we share same view on those scums..

Last edited:

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Why do you even bother with that bunch of antifa like brain dead Morons.. Anyone who doesnt support their shitbrain logic and moronic political views get banned asap . I have like 6th accc there, always been banned when posting in politics section.. I have few skirmishes here,and nothing..
I really starting to like this forum..
I logged out over there the other day and don't plan on logging back in. If I want to browse the forum then I will just do it as a guest and not post there anymore. I found some pretty disturbing shit on the people who run that site the other day that really made me uncomfortable about even creating an account over there. I will continue to check on my username over there, though, to see if any of my posts get deleted...or if new ones get posted. I've noticed lately that a lot of the troll posts are coming from really old accounts that have been dormant for years and I have a feeling they are resetting the passwords of those dormant accounts and using them as socks. Someone posted a few weeks ago that a reply that was made from their account was not made by them and that they hadn't logged in for quite awhile before that post was made. There's some really shady shit going on over there and they've dox their members on multiple occasions based on what I've stumbled upon. Look up the site on trustpilot.

Diskokobaja

I logged out over there the other day and don't plan on logging back in. If I want to browse the forum then I will just do it as a guest and not post there anymore. I found some pretty disturbing shit on the people who run that site the other day that really made me uncomfortable about even creating an account over there. I will continue to check on my username over there, though, to see if any of my posts get deleted...or if new ones get posted. I've noticed lately that a lot of the troll posts are coming from really old accounts that have been dormant for years and I have a feeling they are resetting the passwords of those dormant accounts and using them as socks. Someone posted a few weeks ago that a reply that was made from their account was not made by them and that they hadn't logged in for quite awhile before that post was made. There's some really shady shit going on over there and they've dox their members on multiple occasions based on what I've stumbled upon. Look up the site on trustpilot.

Only thing why I still hanging there is bunch of good canna related info ...
In my country there is just one weed forum, and I really dont know for any Eu English based forums..And lets be honest US genetics is faar better than Eu.. And I find out about bunch of good breeders outhere..

I just stay away from politic section..
I can bet they are bunch of self hating my whole life is on forums type of guys..
Do they even grow??

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Only thing why I still hanging there is bunch of good canna related info ...
In my country there is just one weed forum, and I really dont know for any Eu English based forums..And lets be honest US genetics is faar better than Eu.. And I find out about bunch of good breeders outhere..

I just stay away from politic section..
I can bet they are bunch of self hating my whole life is on forums type of guys..
Do they even grow??
There are a lot of really great people over there. I just don't feel comforatble with them tracking my IP or having my email address anymore.

Sparrowhawk420

Insanely Active Member
For me it's a real shame what's happened. The LED forum there really was pushing boundaries around 5-6 years ago IMO, the organics forum had a wealth of knowledgeable people too. Sadly RIU started letting their political views become more important than the herb and a lot of trust was lost with the cyber attacks that happened a few years ago. All this drove pretty much all the good folk away..............I'm still on there, but read very few threads