Rollitup?

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Seems like the threads over there have slowed way down. You guys think people are sick of the fuckery that cast a cloud over the place or do you guys think this place has somewhat a different atmosphere to offer?

Also the ad banners that clutter the place up was a little anoying.

I see thc farmer is a ghost town also. The hydro section there is non existent anymore.

Wondering what you guys think.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Is there a way for someone that has an ongoing journal/thread to transfer said info fairly easily to one created here? I'm quite un tech savvy so any computer geniuses please chime in.
You can copy and paste all the info I suppose. I'll have to ask the owner and admin here. I'm pretty sure you would need to just copy each post you made over there. I doubt they would wanna direct link rollitup to this forum. Be like driving off the car lot in a new car and letting someone shit in it.

It seems to me as though all grow forums have slowed down significantly the last year or two I remember when overgrow and icmag were Poppin. At least icmag doesn't delete threads when people get banned and shit so the place is still a treasure trove of information with lots of data from people like gray wolf and skyhighler on the concentrates side I'm glad to see places like f 4200 and the concentrates open source stuff

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
They dropped the hammer on my other name over there I was using to correspond with previous customers. I could seriously say fuck this and leave them cunts holding the bag. It was there platform I was using to build a customer base and we had an advertising agreement they pulled the plug on.

Super unprofessional on there part to be so petty.

Main Cola

Chuckers Paradise
They dropped the hammer on my other name over there I was using to correspond with previous customers. I could seriously say fuck this and leave them cunts holding the bag. It was there platform I was using to build a customer base and we had an advertising agreement they pulled the plug on.

Super unprofessional on there part to be so petty.
It’s just ridiculous It’s so stupid on their part

Cobzilla

Super Active Member
I will be spending my time here. I started a new username and am leaving that place behind. That place was getting really uncool. New growers join a community such as this one to pick the brains of experienced growers with the vast amount of knowledge they have. Seems over there new growers would ask a question and get chastised and ridiculed with the " if you just googled your question you lazy fuck you could find your own answers". Well why would you join a forum to get shit upon every time you ask for advice or help. My hope is that this place will be the opposite of that. Resourceful, helpful, respectful of people that don't know as much as veteran growers . We all have something in common.. We love our plants.. We love to grow.. And we all want to learn as much as possible about the medicine we grow.. So I really hope that this place will be receptive and appreciative of everyone that seeks wisdom and assistance from all of you that already have that.. Because we all want to be successful.. Thats my 2 cents worth for anyone that cares.. Peace

Edit: BTW this has a much better atmosphere and I can feel the difference already.. Its very refreshing to say the least..

Last edited:

Main Cola

Chuckers Paradise
I will be spending my time here. I started a new username and am leaving that place behind. That place was getting really uncool. New growers join a community such as this one to pick the brains of experienced growers with the vast amount of knowledge they have. Seems over there new growers would ask a question and get chastised and ridiculed with the " if you just googled your question you lazy fuck you could find your own answers". Well why would you join a forum to get shit upon every time you ask for advice or help. My hope is that this place will be the opposite of that. Resourceful, helpful, respectful of people that don't know as much as veteran growers . We all have something in common.. We love our plants.. We love to grow.. And we all want to learn as much as possible about the medicine we grow.. So I really hope that this place will be receptive and appreciative of everyone that seeks wisdom and assistance from all of you that already have that.. Because we all want to be successful.. Thats my 2 cents worth for anyone that cares.. Peace

Edit: BTW this has a much better atmosphere and I can feel the difference already.. Its very refreshing to say the least..

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Other than a few threads I watch, and some friends that I follow. I've moved over here completely, I've been leaving a goodbye in threads with a link to me here. Lmfao. Seems alot of the folks I learned from & follow and frequent the forums I do have moved over here as well. I enjoy this site much better, much, much better. Absolutely awesomesauce!
^^^^^^^^ i second that RIU sucks

SCJedi

Synergist
I noticed the site has been unresponsive for a day or so and Is It Down Right Now says the RIU domain is parked. @Genuity?

"Rollitup.com is PARKED
The website is either expired or listed for sale"

I'm just curious. I'm just a fan of information and knowledge transfer. As an old user of Usenet and then Overgrow it doesn't really matter to me where the info exchanges as long as it stays relatively on topic.