Rollitup?

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
riu back in the old days was bout as bad a mj.com, lol, and the site itself didn't seem to be safe, then all the other good sites went down. Not too many places for likeminded folks to gather. Then it made a comeback of sorts, I got back on boards after a bit and I have met a shitton of cool, gratuitous folks from there, but a few of the attention whores just fog it up for me when gleaning useful info. They tried to kick the door open and come in here the same way and politely got shown out. Way it should be. jmho

WebstersBallSack

European Bean Flicker
I noticed the site has been unresponsive for a day or so and Is It Down Right Now says the RIU domain is parked. @Genuity?

"Rollitup.com is PARKED
The website is either expired or listed for sale"

I'm just curious. I'm just a fan of information and knowledge transfer. As an old user of Usenet and then Overgrow it doesn't really matter to me where the info exchanges as long as it stays relatively on topic.
The rollitup we know is rollitup.org.

It is down though

WebstersBallSack

European Bean Flicker
I think there are some great threads over there, im all about the lack of drama.

Lots of the real clever folks left the led section, there are now a lot of real arrogant fuckers about.
Still some quality people though. Lots of folks just getting on with the hobby.

There's lots I don't like but what I do like outweighs it and im good at not getting upset.. (I think)
600 thread was one of my favs, not that I posted much in there, don't have a 600! But people just seem to get on well and grow and show. I think that goes a long way.:)

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Seems like the threads over there have slowed way down. You guys think people are sick of the fuckery that cast a cloud over the place or do you guys think this place has somewhat a different atmosphere to offer?

Also the ad banners that clutter the place up was a little anoying.

I see thc farmer is a ghost town also. The hydro section there is non existent anymore.

Wondering what you guys think.
Ebb and flow brother! It'll come back around. People in the NE are busy right now. Our yards look like shit. Our wives are throwing our shit away cause its spring clean out.
And the work outside is beginning again. Also imho I think haters were waiting to watch u stumble. Now you dropped it, people got their shit. No one wants to see picks of seedling. Give it 2 months MAX and this place will be the FIRE! 🔥 🔥
I see new people everyday!

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
I've been on quite a few different types of forums over the years.

Politics......forums with a political section seem to be full of drama.Hopefully one won't exist here.
Agree 1000%. No one ever concedes an opposing view may be valid on either side. No one's mind is ever changed and personal attacks replace debate soon enough.

I propose a ban on any future attempt at a politics thread @Main Cola @Heisenbeans .

I

vertnugs

Agree 1000%. No one ever concedes an opposing view may be valid on either side. No one's mind is ever changed and personal attacks replace debate soon enough.

I propose a ban on any future attempt at a politics thread @Main Cola @Heisenbeans .

I

For sure.

Having a political section is about equal to tossin empty beer cans on the porch.Won't be long till those nasty ass slugs show up.

jacrispy

Super Active Member
i love riu & i get over there everyday they're open to read , check out grows, lights all of it is freaking awesome.
some crazy light company (cammie) throwing down on amare & hlg is beyond entertaining.
I've never found another site like it.
I really think this site is fucking awesome too, especially how heisen rose from ashes to build it all while doing all the seeds is pretty amazing.
i visit both sites now & follow everything pretty close.
it's all fucking awesome to me.