Rollitup?

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Fuck politics every bastard running is in it for the dough.

They all make me nuts

So I grow weed and it is therapy for me . I am at a sales meeting in Canada and I brought king tut. They are all having a great time. I smoked up half the team with my killer stash that I grew passion come to realization

Weed should cost seeds, knowledge and passion

For everyone

Holy fuck I am Ghandi high

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
I pop back in at th-Steve-farmer once and a while and it feels boring and restrictive over there. @TerpyTyrone mentioned @Heisenbubble ’s name on my wall and he got temp ban and I was threatened with ban for saying that just cause you don’t like a guy doesn’t mean other folks can’t fuckin speak his name lol. Fuuuuuck man. It’s like he mentioned his ex round his girl and she makes him sleep on the couch for a few weeks type shit

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
And yes this isn't a political forum. I could give a shit either way as well.
We just need some more serious led builders in here.
Its confusing, I mean shit I have 10+ train the AC world.
This dc stuff is fun to learn, and its the future. I wouldn't dare grow in a warm climate using hps. With the amount of air exchange to cool these fixtures it is enough to make the switch.
Man I just smoked some shit off the bottom of my stash bag and phew! Sometimes ya find the best shit on the bottom.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Yea I called out uncle buck's bitch ass for being a hypocrite and posted screenshots to prove it. My post was deleted a minute later without a word. I haven't been back since, fuck that place
I know this is an old discussion, but "rollitup" deleted multiple posts of mine for calling out UncleBuck with no notice or reason. I called him out for it and I'm honestly surprised he or sunni didn't ban me. When I asked why I was never notified about the deletion I was told he was too busy to have to explain his actions and he can delete what he wants when he wants. I told him I used to be an admin at multiple large forums and there's a nice little box available, to quickly enter a reason for deletion, and that the only reason an admin wouldn't add a reason is because they want the post to quietly disappear without the member noticing. Then they replied again and told me that I was "advocating for racism" because I said "I would rather hang out with a person who is a racist out of ignorance than a person like Buck who is just an asshole who gets off on attacking anyone who doesn't share his views." Buck has to be very clearly close friends with the admin over there, because I can't think of any other reason they would continue to let him be a member.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I know this is an old discussion, but "rollitup" deleted multiple posts of mine for calling out UncleBuck with no notice or reason. I called him out for it and I'm honestly surprised he or sunni didn't ban me. When I asked why I was never notified about the deletion I was told he was too busy to have to explain his actions and he can delete what he wants when he wants. I told him I used to be an admin at multiple large forums and there's a nice little box available, to quickly enter a reason for deletion, and that the only reason an admin wouldn't add a reason is because they want the post to quietly disappear without the member noticing. Then they replied again and told me that I was "advocating for racism" because I said "I would rather hang out with a person who is a racist out of ignorance than a person like Buck who is just an asshole who gets off on attacking anyone who doesn't share his views." Buck has to be very clearly close friends with the admin over there, because I can't think of any other reason they would continue to let him be a member.
Uncle buck is either the owner or an admin that uses a dif name to spout off bullshit without looking unprofessional. Fuck a narcitup