Rollitup Snitch List

Xs121

Well my first post 😁

I just got banned from RIU

First a thread in the Politic section then a few hrs ago banned from the entire site.

I've been a member there for like 3 years. 99% of the time, my participation there is to share my growing experience and to help new comers with their growing questions.

Unfortunately the 1%, I sometime happened to land in the Politics section. One of those time is today, a click bait at that. Threads after threads in there is 'only' about trashing Trump. There's no sensible political discussion there.

I'm not that political myself, to me politicians are all the same, regardless of political affiliation, regardless of countries. But, just like others, sometimes you cant help yourself but to opine a counter argument to something you don't believe in. And that's my mistake.

As already pointed out by this thread, the only opinion there that is acceptable is to bash Trump and if you point out the error of their arguments(bashing) or the failing of their own preferred candidate, the name calling start.

Most who favored the conservative view, are bullied to silence or endure a barrage of insults and name calling. And this is where RIU sucks. If you stood your ground and dish back what they throw at you, it unravels them and they dont know how to handle somebody who fights back and wont back down....the answer....you're banned.

Funny thing is while I was blocked from replying in a thread, the rest of Trump basher continued to attack my posts as if I fall silenced against their intelligent insults. To show to the rest of RIU that how right they are. It's like the owner, tied your hands behind you and let his lunatic gang beat you up.

This is the part that makes me realize that RIU is lame. There's is no fair fight there.

I dont care if I see RIU again, what rollitup(or Unclebuck or whatever his name is), little by little he's turning off experienced growers from his forum.

Lastly, thank you for letting me vent 😁

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Well my first post 😁

First a thread in the Politic section then a few hrs ago banned from the entire site.

I've been a member there for like 3 years. 99% of the time, my participation there is to share my growing experience and to help new comers with their growing questions.

Unfortunately the 1%, I sometime happened to land in the Politics section. One of those time is today, a click bait at that. Threads after threads in there is 'only' about trashing Trump. There's no sensible political discussion there.

I'm not that political myself, to me politicians are all the same, regardless of political affiliation, regardless of countries. But, just like others, sometimes you cant help yourself but to opine a counter argument to something you don't believe in. And that's my mistake.

As already pointed out by this thread, the only opinion there that is acceptable is to bash Trump and if you point out the error of their arguments(bashing) or the failing of their own preferred candidate, the name calling start.

Most who favored the conservative view, are bullied to silence or endure a barrage of insults and name calling. And this is where RIU sucks. If you stood your ground and dish back what they throw at you, it unravels them and they dont know how to handle somebody who fights back and wont back down....the answer....you're banned.

Funny thing is while I was blocked from replying in a thread, the rest of Trump basher continued to attack my posts as if I fall silenced against their intelligent insults. To show to the rest of RIU that how right they are. It's like the owner, tied your hands behind you and let his lunatic gang beat you up.

This is the part that makes me realize that RIU is lame. There's is no fair fight there.

I dont care if I see RIU again, what rollitup(or Unclebuck or whatever his name is), little by little he's turning off experienced growers from his forum.

Yeah same ol same ol over there.

Proud420

Well my first post 😁

Welcome here! You will like it, the circle jerking is going the other way! If you can post memes you will be God!

Xs121

Thank you guys.

Yeap banned due to violation of forum rules.

UncleAss or whatever his name is quoted all my posts that supposedly violated his rules. What he neglect to point out that the same rule is selectively applied and his lunatic gang are exempt from it.

Sound familiar with the cancel culture? 😁

They are so pathetic that they still continue to reply to my posts even if they are aware that I'm banned. To a point that they created another tread just to keep bashing me as Russian propagandist or whatever.

Delusional. Hilarious and at the same time unreal. :ROFLMAO:

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
Thank you guys.

Yeap banned due to violation of forum rules.

UncleAss or whatever his name is quoted all my posts that supposedly violated his rules. What he neglect to point out that the same rule is selectively applied and his lunatic gang are exempt from it.

Sound familiar with the cancel culture? 😁

They are so pathetic that they still continue to reply to my posts even if they are aware that I'm banned. To a point that they created another tread just to keep bashing me as Russian propagandist or whatever.

Delusional. Hilarious and at the same time unreal. :ROFLMAO:
Sounds like twitter blocking the new York post 😂😂 truth hurts these bitch ass, brainwashed, liberals. Read up on the communists plan from the 20s. They have definitely infiltrated the Democrats and the administrative deep state government

Xs121

Sounds like twitter blocking the new York post 😂😂 truth hurts these bitch ass, brainwashed, liberals. Read up on the communists plan from the 20s. They have definitely infiltrated the Democrats and the administrative deep state government
That's the thread I created after I was blocked from replying in the original thread.

Is Twitter and RIU The Same?

I got site banned after that. :ROFLMAO:

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
That's the thread I created after I was blocked from replying in the original thread.

Is Twitter and RIU The Same?

I got site banned after that. :ROFLMAO:
Welcome - and be forewarned, there is an open political thread - no banning, no censorship, but familiarize yourself with the "ignore" feature. You can censor whomever you want, but the site is hands off unless something goes really sideways. :)

Xs121

Welcome - and be forewarned, there is an open political thread - no banning, no censorship, but familiarize yourself with the "ignore" feature. You can censor whomever you want, but the site is hands off unless something goes really sideways. :)
That's all I ask....a fair fight.

I'm really a nice guy, meek even.....unless provoked :ROFLMAO: