Rollitup Snitch List

Oreguhnism

Really Active Member
Yeah, don't even give riu traffic. That place is a joke. As for uncle cuck, I'm convinced he's the owner's gay son, and couldn't possibly be older than 15. Or he's just mentally retarded... I remember seeing discussions in the political section and his response to people would literally be "eat poop" 😂😂 bruh, how fucking old are you? 😂😂
It has Never been a single individual....that much I am sure and part of the misdirection....

KMOG

Always rockin’ at half mast
Imo people that go from one site to another to Bitch about people are sort of lame....just saying. I doubt most of you are kids. Some people have different opinions than you....Grow up. This is 16 yo girl shit. You want to let any of these members on Riu know you have a problem with their online personas, I’d have a little respect, but this shit is in here literally all the time.

We get it, people move here a lot because they can’t handle the heat or stand up for themselves in an effective way over there, stop being little girls and bitching about it and enjoy that you have another forum where you don’t get attacked because you’re somewhere there is a very established user base That has some assholes that don’t like the the way or content you post.
anyone can say whatever they want but Riu has a fuckload of good content just from existing so long. If you don’t want to get attacked, don’t post shit. If you don’t mind some back and forth, or get offended easily, or hate that other people have opinions other than your own...then make a user over there. Lol.

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
Imo people that go from one site to another to Bitch about people are sort of lame....just saying. I doubt most of you are kids. Some people have different opinions than you....Grow up. This is 16 yo girl shit. You want to let any of these members on Riu know you have a problem with their online personas, I’d have a little respect, but this shit is in here literally all the time.

We get it, people move here a lot because they can’t handle the heat or stand up for themselves in an effective way over there, stop being little girls and bitching about it and enjoy that you have another forum where you don’t get attacked because you’re somewhere there is a very established user base That has some assholes that don’t like the the way or content you post.
anyone can say whatever they want but Riu has a fuckload of good content just from existing so long. If you don’t want to get attacked, don’t post shit. If you don’t mind some back and forth, or get offended easily, or hate that other people have opinions other than your own...then make a user over there. Lol.
It’s not a growing forum anymore. You literally can’t grow there without tools bashing your grow for whatever reason. Salty cunts over there jealous of anyone actually growing weed, not here. We living in paradise baby

KMOG

It’s not a growing forum anymore. You literally can’t grow there without tools bashing your grow for whatever reason. Salty cunts over there jealous of anyone actually growing weed, not here. We living in paradise baby
I disagree though, tons of people post there with no issues whatsoever. It’s really only the smallest probably 2-5% of posters that have problems. They’re all just loud and enjoy complaining. It’s a pretty standard thing in web response. It just means you’re getting traffic, a minority of people will always find something to complain about and and somewhere to complain about it together to be reinforced.

KMOG

Literally a snitch thread title riu snitches and one of the first posts blasts genuity, who is a really cool dude and has put some really good gear out through that forum. So like...I know factually some here are just bitching because they came at someone wrong and were treated as such.

MtRainDog

Blümen Meister
I never had issues over there, but I was also very cautious about posting. I knew it was a troll haven. Still, lots of good info over there and I'll be damned if it's the only place that has info on certain things, especially when you're looking for a specific strain.

When I discovered @Heisenbeans and Greenpoint and started doing some research in *that thread* it became clear just how bad things were over there. Followed them over here where I happily post now.

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
I never had issues over there, but I was also very cautious about posting. I knew it was a troll haven. Still, lots of good info over there and I'll be damned if it's the only place that has info on certain things, especially when you're looking for a specific strain.

When I discovered @Heisenbeans and Greenpoint and started doing some research in *that thread* it became clear just how bad things were over there. Followed them over here where I happily post now.
Guess it's just a sheer numbers thing when u think about it. Out of a hundred thousand or whatever it is ,there bound to be a few shitbirds

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I think its still good natured here. No one is calling someone a nazi, pedophile or racist. Even when it gets contentious, thats a difference.
It's a very big difference. People seem to calm down a lot faster here and move on. The problem with RIU is they will create socks just to troll you in the non political areas of the site. I'm pretty sure they resurrect old abandoned accounts to do that, too.

GreenGenes

I disagree though, tons of people post there with no issues whatsoever. It’s really only the smallest probably 2-5% of posters that have problems. They’re all just loud and enjoy complaining. It’s a pretty standard thing in web response. It just means you’re getting traffic, a minority of people will always find something to complain about and and somewhere to complain about it together to be reinforced.
If you just look at new posts and users online, RIU is hard to beat.
I'll create an account and see what happens -- even though someone stole my fucking user ID and never posted anything.

Gonna look up chunky stool and buck. :devilish:

I'll create an account and see what happens -- even though someone stole my fucking user ID and never posted anything.

I never had a problem there until I noticed people being bashed and looked down upon because of certain brands and items they use....when they were just looking for help. It would not just be 1 or 2 people either. Just endless amounts of members over and over....not the same ones either. While there is some amazing info there....the negatives take away from it.

GreenGenes

I never had a problem there until I noticed people being bashed and looked down upon because of certain brands and items they use....when they were just looking for help. It would not just be 1 or 2 people either. Just endless amounts of members over and over....not the same ones either. While there is some amazing info there....the negatives take away from it.
Well that sucks.
I've grown with a wide variety of nutrients and found that they all work fairly well -- even miracle gro! *gasp*

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member

most of us here are not interested in new posts and users online. we wanted a community of like minded people to share our work and ideas with. a place where people actually help one another instead of picking apart every little thing that might be different and then having that echoed by 10 to 20 other accounts who dont have a single grow picture in their profile.

and there are a few users from here that like going to riu and talking shit about members here like it makes them look like a better grower or something. shit is pathetic. Glad we have a forum like chuckers. met a lot of great growers here and even better people. :)

Well that sucks.
I've grown with a wide variety of nutrients and found that they all work fairly well -- even miracle gro! *gasp*
If you wanna grow with a flashlight and light bulb.....I'll try to help you achieve the best yield you can with what you are working with. Go try that there...smh. Besides....this forum has not been around as long as RIU. Give it time though. We are turning this place into something more then just a shit show with endless knowledge....like RIU.

most of us here are not interested in new posts and users online. we wanted a community of like minded people to share our work and ideas with. a place where people actually help one another instead of picking apart every little thing that might be different and then having that echoed by 10 to 20 other accounts who dont have a single grow picture in their profile.
👆👆👆👆👆 isnt that the truth!!!!