Rollitup Snitch List

bk-og

Moose cocks, or bust
Keep the trolling over at RIU. I know you are just warning us about this guy but the RUI drama coming over here is getting old already.
So you’re insinuating I caused this RIU drama to come here today? Turn your panties around I think you have them on backwards today.

Fact is I was in turtle mode on trollitup while this clown was a member there and never had any interaction with him whatsoever but seen the shit storm he caused.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
So you’re insinuating I caused this RIU drama to come here today? Turn your panties around I think you have them on backwards today.

Fact is I was in turtle mode on trollitup while this clown was a member there and never had any interaction with him whatsoever but seen the shit storm he caused.
Where did I say you caused it? You obviously enjoy the drama, though, because you post more in Padawan's time-out thread than anywhere else in this forum. Is it really that difficult to avoid playing into the bullshit drama?

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
So it started before we got here? Thanks for proving my point.
This site changed in that time. We had a lot of bickering going on back then, we got rid of the political talk, and things got a lot better here. The majority of us are here to have a place to talk about growing without all the bullshit drama that you guys seem to love. All I'm asking is leave it the fuck over at RUI.

Brettman

Grower of BIG FAT COLAS
This site changed in that time. We had a lot of bickering going on back then, we got rid of the political talk, and things got a lot better here. The majority of us are here to have a place to talk about growing without all the bullshit drama that you guys seem to love. All I'm asking is leave it the fuck over at RUI.
So don’t click on these threads. It’s really simple.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
And so could you by ignoring things that are uninteresting to you. As I do when some of the things on here don’t interest me. It’s called freedom of choice. Clearly he’s ok with some of it or padawan would be banned
Padawan is banned. Banned members only have access to that one area.