rollitup refugee

Dalton

Nobody
ya the new guy said he has the DI #8 and I got excited. You have the plugs my guy like I said before I am excited for this glad you are making the leap back into your own shit.

phillthyrotten

Throbbing Member
Wow. Heisen doesn't work for GPS anymore? I didn't know any of this. I never went on the GPS discord cause it wouldn't verify my phone # for some reason.

@Heisen does this mean you don't have that Purple Cake cut? 😢

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
What's even more fucked up is how I take the heat for all the bullshit. Stolen pics, pics that aren't of what it's supposed to be. Bullshit being said on other forums. I literally a few weeks ago was like the dog that gets scolded for chasing the mailman. Dudes on my Discord thread came in with this passive aggressive bullshit. I stood up for myself. Than I was talked to like a POS in PM over it. But he literally did the same exact thing on overgrow and I took the brunt of it. I was banned from overgrow for something he did. The whole situation is so fucked up how I just take it like a bitch over and over. Hardly every any credit or praise. Not shit. I've asked to make cool shit over and over and I'm told no. I have to make shit that's good for seo and sales. So that drives traffic to the site so people can buy devil driver crosses. I'll sell the seeds I wanna make and the seeds I wanna sale . I'll grow flower and do other shit to make ends meet till seedlys takes off. This is bullshit.
don't let these whiners get to you @Heisen,there are a bunch of us locals, who really think a lot of your work!runner wide open man!i will have to start at the low end of the price point, for now ,but i tend to stick around good people if i can!the beans of yours i have gotten ahold of have done super good in my outie . now i have to figure how to make my soil act as good outdoor does!i will figure this out!

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
don't let these whiners get to you @Heisen,there are a bunch of us locals, who really think a lot of your work!runner wide open man!i will have to start at the low end of the price point, for now ,but i tend to stick around good people if i can!the beans of yours i have gotten ahold of have done super good in my outie . now i have to figure how to make my soil act as good outdoor does!i will figure this out!
Well have reverse auctions and coupon day for u old farts haha. No worries man. I could sell the seeds for 5 dollars a pack + shipping and make a decent profit.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
I even asked to have a breeder only strain section. Was told no. What's even more fuked up is the dude that made those DD crosses was talking to me.for weeks about advice on reversing and other stuff. The whole time thinking he was making seeds for somewhere else. This had been a super kick to the nuts lol.
I've had so many bad ass ideas that always gets shit on. I'll take those ideas and add them to seedlys. BTW seedlys has reverse auction also.
I'll be going back to make more of the older stuff I made in the beginning. I also have new shit coming. Quite a few tiki madman cuts and a few fresh coast seed stuff to.work.with.
when sales open i'll set up my account!

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
Yeah this was probably the kick in the dick I needed to actually break free. Ill survive. Me and the wife went over everything last night and looked at all our cost. I have side stuff that can actually cover the cost of most so this is actually a small bump in the road.
hell man i'am , glad it all did;nt hinge on GP!

ttystikk

Nerd Gone Vertical
View attachment 131160Sup guys? I just got banned from RIU after 23 years. I was on the strainly thread where everyone was getting infected clones, so I suggested we trade with each other instead of giving money to the tweekers and bums on strainly, discord, and other platforms. I guess that's frowned upon.
Just saw this. Those clowns have been trying to get rid of me for years too. They've turned into petit tyrants and have managed to kill the thing that made RIU unique.

Fuck 'em. I'm here, you're here, and more are joining every day!