rollitup refugee

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
Howdy! Best advice I can give is to read some of the recent posts and see what the barometer off the place is. A lot of the stuff that was important over at trollitup mean jack shit here.
thanks @H.A.F. this being very true, reason#2 why i left from over there.the only reason for even going yo snoop around to see what is up for grabs in the sweep section ,seeds and grow equipment, is all i check for.

Last edited:

phillthyrotten

Throbbing Member
i left on account ,of all the fightin ,keyboard badasses!
I experienced plenty of those. I recently read a post on a forum where a guy was running high pressure aeroponics. He wanted to know if hydroguard or orca would work better in his system, as he kept getting root rot. I told him that he needs to run a sterile res with HPA. He then flipped out on me saying that I didn't know shit and that a sterile res is unnatural.

As if a high pressure aeroponic system is natural.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I don't 100% believe that hlvd exists. But I've heard horror stories that cause me to test regardless.

But it is the MO of certain chemical companies to create a problem so that they can propose their "solution". Which in this case will be genetically modified cannabis that supposedly resists this disease that they likely created. Then when that genetically modified cannabis gives you cancer, the government will say "We told you it was a dangerous drug".

Or something along those lines...
We've had the plant herpes around since it was just called "dudding". Some thought it was fusarium. It is a thing - but the people selling the nightmares are also the ones selling the "cure". Caveat emptor baby.

As far as the Joe Dirt low-down on testing:
if they say you have it - you have it.
If they say you don't have it - you still might have it.
It's snakes and sparklers man!

Here's my take on it, and the part I don't think they are paying enough attention to it's the hops LATENT viroid. it is latent(dormant) until it ain't. Something makes it un-latent and present itself as a problem. If you have healthy plants they can have the 'roid all day long and it won't matter. If you get an unhealthy room, the ones with the big V are gonna sai "HI" 🤟 before the ones that don't have it. If you're keeping moms you step into a "be careful" zone. But I think you have to be a dirty-ass warehouse grow for that to become an issue. I think the basic thing is that keeping long term moms is now suspect, but If a mom/clone production plant stops producing you're gonna shitcan it.

IMHO it only matters if you are selling clones. It kind of matters if you're selling seeds, but not is the people popping seeds arer just growing smoke. If you are growing flower for headstash or for slingin' packs, the shitty plants are gonna get culled. If you are growing from seed it's never gonna matter if you have a healthy garden.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
You should check out this new innovation in cannabis breeding. It's called feminized seed 😂
I think the thing that might cause fems to herm is people choosing the wrong plant to reverse. Like, if you reverse a plant and it dumps pollen easy, isn't that also a sign that it reverses sex easy? I also think it's more prominent in the super-multi-poly-hybrid reverses too.

phillthyrotten

Throbbing Member
I primarily do grow from fem seeds because I really don't have time or space to deal with sexing plants. But, sometimes it's nice to run regs, because they have a lower chance of producing herms, and there are some nice reg only seeds out there.
I find that many strains I covet come only in regular seeds. And like you, I don't have room, or time for males.

Hell, at my advanced age, I don't even have time for anything but keepers. Which is why I've only been growing from clone for the last couple years. I pop seeds to put outside in the spring, because I have found seeds to outperform clones in that aspect. But my indoor garden is clone only at this stage.

phillthyrotten

Throbbing Member
We've had the plant herpes around since it was just called "dudding". Some thought it was fusarium. It is a thing - but the people selling the nightmares are also the ones selling the "cure". Caveat emptor baby.

As far as the Joe Dirt low-down on testing:
if they say you have it - you have it.
If they say you don't have it - you still might have it.
It's snakes and sparklers man!

Here's my take on it, and the part I don't think they are paying enough attention to it's the hops LATENT viroid. it is latent(dormant) until it ain't. Something makes it un-latent and present itself as a problem. If you have healthy plants they can have the 'roid all day long and it won't matter. If you get an unhealthy room, the ones with the big V are gonna sai "HI" 🤟 before the ones that don't have it. If you're keeping moms you step into a "be careful" zone. But I think you have to be a dirty-ass warehouse grow for that to become an issue. I think the basic thing is that keeping long term moms is now suspect, but If a mom/clone production plant stops producing you're gonna shitcan it.

IMHO it only matters if you are selling clones. It kind of matters if you're selling seeds, but not is the people popping seeds arer just growing smoke. If you are growing flower for headstash or for slingin' packs, the shitty plants are gonna get culled. If you are growing from seed it's never gonna matter if you have a healthy garden.
I just started keeping moms. I run perpetual, so I've always just taken clones from the plants when I put them into flower. But that makes monocropping impossible. And I end up f'ing up my labeling once in awhile, which can be disastrous.

So I'm gonna be testing moms regularly, just for peace of mind.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
hey of topic @Heisen who is running @GU new line up of seeds cross is Devil Driver I believe, are they yours?
No there not. First I heard or saw any of it. You guys can buy my seeds for now on here at this website. It's in the beginning phase. Once I get it fully stocked up with all the shit I been working on I'm gonna make some major announcements.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
I experienced plenty of those. I recently read a post on a forum where a guy was running high pressure aeroponics. He wanted to know if hydroguard or orca would work better in his system, as he kept getting root rot. I told him that he needs to run a sterile res with HPA. He then flipped out on me saying that I didn't know shit and that a sterile res is unnatural.

As if a high pressure aeroponic system is natural.
hell a few weeks back i hit the light lotto won a se3000 it a300 watt but with the 1 i have now ,that gives me plenty of light , now to tear it all apart and be ready start when hisens run gets here!i use soil calmer way for me to grow !

Dalton

Nobody
No there not. First I heard or saw any of it. You guys can buy my seeds for now on here at this website. It's in the beginning phase. Once I get it fully stocked up with all the shit I been working on I'm gonna make some major announcements.
I saw your post about it on Discord, sucks for them I will be following your gear it is tried and true thanks

D

Deleted member 2835

What can we search your seeds as?

Dalton

Nobody
I think its fucked what GP did when your gear is what made them, that being said I don't know any of the inner workings of your employment/breeding for them but he fucked up IMO your gear is why I bought from them, Excited to see what is your future running your on site again congrats @Heisen.

D

Deleted member 2835

There all gonna be my seeds. That's a new website in production
I tried to place an order but there wasn't an option for credit card payments

Last edited by a moderator:

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I think its fucked what GP did when your gear is what made them, that being said I don't know any of the inner workings of your employment/breeding for them but he fucked up IMO your gear is why I bought from them, Excited to see what is your future running your on site again congrats @Heisen.
Bro u have no idea. It cost me alot of money to set my spot aside to make seeds exclusively for them. This has been an ongoing thing now for the past couple of years. It's like with any good business greed typically comes before they go under. I spend 2000 a month just in cultivation cost let alone the hours and hours of shucking and sorting. It's fucking endless. I know for a fact I have directed a ton of traffic to that platform. Way more than I get credit for.