rollitup refugee

Dalton

Nobody
I saw you On YouTube a few years back and missed your original gear from your site, HeisenBeans, that's the only reason I spent a couple K on green point gear knowing it was yours. Then I saw their new shit that was throwing herms, once you said it wasn't yours I understood,Gu fucked up greed gets most. Like I said I will be following you gear your shit hits.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
What's even more fucked up is how I take the heat for all the bullshit. Stolen pics, pics that aren't of what it's supposed to be. Bullshit being said on other forums. I literally a few weeks ago was like the dog that gets scolded for chasing the mailman. Dudes on my Discord thread came in with this passive aggressive bullshit. I stood up for myself. Than I was talked to like a POS in PM over it. But he literally did the same exact thing on overgrow and I took the brunt of it. I was banned from overgrow for something he did. The whole situation is so fucked up how I just take it like a bitch over and over. Hardly every any credit or praise. Not shit. I've asked to make cool shit over and over and I'm told no. I have to make shit that's good for seo and sales. So that drives traffic to the site so people can buy devil driver crosses. I'll sell the seeds I wanna make and the seeds I wanna sale . I'll grow flower and do other shit to make ends meet till seedlys takes off. This is bullshit.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I even asked to have a breeder only strain section. Was told no. What's even more fuked up is the dude that made those DD crosses was talking to me.for weeks about advice on reversing and other stuff. The whole time thinking he was making seeds for somewhere else. This had been a super kick to the nuts lol.
I've had so many bad ass ideas that always gets shit on. I'll take those ideas and add them to seedlys. BTW seedlys has reverse auction also.
I'll be going back to make more of the older stuff I made in the beginning. I also have new shit coming. Quite a few tiki madman cuts and a few fresh coast seed stuff to.work.with.

Dalton

Nobody
You have my support fuckers head got big, the discord is sad most of the grows are shit IMO. I am no expert of any kind but my grows I feel put most of theirs to shame. they all constantly shit on post then the grows they post are laughable, then again I am not part of the crew so and fuck the only reason I am on The green point discord was because of you this has been the only site I support

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
You have my support fuckers head got big, the discord is sad most of the grows are shit IMO. I am no expert of any kind but my grows I feel put most of theirs to shame. they all constantly shit on post then the grows they post are laughable, then again I am not part of the crew so and fuck the only reason I am on The green point discord was because of you this has been the only site I support
Yeah man that TN genetics is who started shit. He is only there to promote his own brand. I've seen em before over and over. That shit will spread like a.fukin cancer. Them.dudes are there to stay and ain't going no where. They multiply like.roaches before you know it everything posted will be everything but greenpoint.

Dalton

Nobody
its complete betrayal Heisen. Where they fucked up is you have the knowledge first roadblock they get now is going to crumble them, keep your head up your gear competes with all the top contenders IMO, you have skill and no bullshit just like your YouTube videos its good old boys shit

Dalton

Nobody
yup I think that's the guy who said some shit about my lowers then posted some fuckin plants he put in bondage all tied down, in oversized pots saying some shit about his veg for months

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
its complete betrayal Heisen. Where they fucked up is you have the knowledge first roadblock they get now is going to crumble them, keep your head up your gear competes with all the top contenders IMO, you have skill and no bullshit just like your YouTube videos its good old boys shit
Yeah this was probably the kick in the dick I needed to actually break free. Ill survive. Me and the wife went over everything last night and looked at all our cost. I have side stuff that can actually cover the cost of most so this is actually a small bump in the road.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
yup I think that's the guy who said some shit about my lowers then posted some fuckin plants he put in bondage all tied down, in oversized pots saying some shit about his veg for months
His plants and genetics look like dog shit. Fukin junk.

D

Deleted member 2835

Hey I want to make an order but I can't because your credit card system is non existent. Even though you have their logos on the bottom of your website?

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
got it wrong it was Mrforgetful on the Discord channel but see the TN genetics
The one thing I have that they don't is I make the seeds lol. I can make an endless supply of whatever I want. I'll put 200 products on seedlys in 6 months and run a dozen at a time on reverse auction. I'm also making a new reg line with the zero gravity and stardawg. The fukin gas on that bitch gonna be epic. I'll actually find a new male off that line and cross it to the whole.lineup including some.new stuff. I'm literally gonna expand my mom space into about 60 moms and keep a rotation going.

Dalton

Nobody
I will be stating a new job so that will be perfect timing to support the site excited for your creations my guy, I have your Oreoz X AC and Mac1 X AC running now. will be the last from GP on my end since I have all the others of yours so fuck um. I know I am nobody but that's my opinion

Dalton

Nobody
The one thing I have that they don't is I make the seeds lol. I can make an endless supply of whatever I want. I'll put 200 products on seedlys in 6 months and run a dozen at a time on reverse auction. I'm also making a new reg line with the zero gravity and stardawg. The fukin gas on that bitch gonna be epic. I'll actually find a new male off that line and cross it to the whole.lineup including some.new stuff. I'm literally gonna expand my mom space into about 60 moms and keep a rotation going.
The Regs is when I get real excited thank you for this

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I actually passed on the devil driver cause I just didn't see much interest in it. I was actually surprised gu wanted those crosses. I was more interested in dante inferno. Personally think an oreoz cross would have been better.