rollitup refugee

phillthyrotten

Throbbing Member
forest-gump-wave.gifSup guys? I just got banned from RIU after 23 years. I was on the strainly thread where everyone was getting infected clones, so I suggested we trade with each other instead of giving money to the tweekers and bums on strainly, discord, and other platforms. I guess that's frowned upon.

phillthyrotten

Throbbing Member
Thanks TFC. You really don't see too much arguing on RIU anymore. Mostly because the mods delete everything and censor everyone. I go on the strainly thread to call out a dirty vendor who sent me some clones with live spider mites, live broad mites, and dead russet mites. The infection cost me about $15-18k and several months work.

Then this woman deleted my comment because she said I was " being mean". Wtf

phillthyrotten

Throbbing Member
Fortunately, I see that he's been banned from this forum already, but I must reiterate that PNWstrainhunter is a junkie POS who will knowingly infect your garden with AIDS for $90, aka 1 gram of meth. Do not buy, trade with, or stand within 100ft of that scumbag, or you and your garden will be infected.

MFer works for the DEA and purposely destroys grows for a living. Or something like that.

phillthyrotten

Throbbing Member
I have Grape Gas, Capjunky, The Soap, Oreoz, Gush Mints, GMO (SMF), Dantes Inferno#8, Hippie Crasher, Sundae Driver, and Tropicana Banana.

I recently started mother's of Horchata and Astronaut Status #24, but I am awaiting results on hlvd testing for those.

Edit: Tropicana Banana (Tiki cut) ain't all that. I get zero banana. She yields well, but is pretty average. I don't know how this is considered an "elite clone". I can find an equal or better plant by popping 20 seeds by any breeder.

Last edited:

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Thanks TFC. You really don't see too much arguing on RIU anymore. Mostly because the mods delete everything and censor everyone. I go on the strainly thread to call out a dirty vendor who sent me some clones with live spider mites, live broad mites, and dead russet mites. The infection cost me about $15-18k and several months work.

Then this woman deleted my comment because she said I was " being mean". Wtf
PNW got you. Yeah man not sure why the fuck that dude is allowed on other platforms. It's well known he sends out garden herpes and aids and shit.

Dalton

Nobody
I have Grape Gas, Capjunky, The Soap, Oreoz, Gush Mints, GMO (SMF), Dantes Inferno#8, Hippie Crasher, Sundae Driver, and Tropicana Banana.

I recently started mother's of Horchata and Astronaut Status #24, but I am awaiting results on hlvd testing for those.

Edit: Tropicana Banana (Tiki cut) ain't all that. I get zero banana. She yields well, but is pretty average. I don't know how this is considered an "elite clone". I can find an equal or better plant by popping 20 seeds by any breeder.
Let me know or send a PM when you can looking @ that Dantes Inferno #8 and Grape Gas and your GMO