Punishers perpetual project

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Did you run the BHP 12/12 from seed? If not how much veg time did you give it? Buds are frosty as hell but the yield concerns me. @H.A.F. How is your plant in comparison bud size wise? What light do you have it under for flower @Punisher84
I'll get you a pic this evening. She was 30 days on 18/6, and I was going to veg longer but was worried about the stretch @Punisher84 got. I didn't. The drop and flip dates are in my signature block.
Here's a cropped-shot from a group pic.
IMG_8461.JPG
Very leafy, but I'm new and I have no clue what hashplant is supposed to do. The g13xhashplant i just grew wasn't that great on the leaf to calyx ratio either. Figured it was a strain trait.

I'll take pics until I get a good one beside the mystery plant I flipped at the same time, and one of the frost ratio as well,

J.James

Seed Slingin' Outlaw
Breeder
Hash plants are about trichome and resin production more so then bud structure. These plants are generally used in concentrates (hash) so the more overall plant trichome / resin production you can get the better valued the plant will be. But this particular cross was to produce a (Rotten Banana / Hash) bowl flower to smoke.

You know that weed that you cant roll into a joint because the resin just gets all over your lips and makes the joint burn all fucked up. That's what I expected from this cross.

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
So I harvested one that looked leafy towards the top end of the colas . Little effect later . Trim wasn't bad and finish product was top shelf . And it absolutely puts me down which ain't easy.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Hash plants are about trichome and resin production more so then bud structure. These plants are generally used in concentrates (hash) so the more overall plant trichome / resin production you can get the better valued the plant will be. But this particular cross was to produce a (Rotten Banana / Hash) bowl flower to smoke.

You know that weed that you cant roll into a joint because the resin just gets all over your lips and makes the joint burn all fucked up. That's what I expected from this cross.
I'll put my update over on my page, but I don't think that resin will be a problemIMG_8496.JPG

Punisher84

Just some asshole
Did you run the BHP 12/12 from seed? If not how much veg time did you give it? Buds are frosty as hell but the yield concerns me. @H.A.F. How is your plant in comparison bud size wise? What light do you have it under for flower @Punisher84
Veg was 30 day’s or so. Then 12/12. They got too tall and I had to top them at like day 30 flower. I’m sure that hurt them. I had it under hlg 132 boards, fed them masterblend nutes in coco.
They made nice buds just small. Super frosty. Like I’ve never had anything that frosty. Not sure on final weight for the 3 plants. The one plant that I didn’t top revegged and did all kinds of weird shit. Neighbor made a key lime pie crust with it. It’ll Smoke good I’m sure. Not tried it yet.