Punishers perpetual project

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
241 got topped. Got some spots. Don’t really care.

@J.James BHP. Day 19. Think. Stretch is in full speed ahead. Hopefully slow down soon. Healthy plants.

Citrus milf is rocking. Day 60 I think. Frosty as a mofo.

View attachment 57633View attachment 57634View attachment 57635View attachment 57636View attachment 57637View attachment 57638
I can't tell from the pic, but that looks kind of like the white grape did - frost everywhere but not a lot of bud-weight. But what bud is there is gonna be some one-hitter stuff :)
I hope you like hash and don't toss that trim LOL

Punisher84

Just some asshole
I still have a jar of citrus milf...man she would scrog like a champ.

Lemony sativa leaner....really good daytime smoke and nice and strong with a great yield.
It was good catching up on your journal mate that citrus milf looks the goods. BHP has some legs there
Citrus milf didn’t produce much at all. I harvested at day 70. I don’t want to call it larfy but more like airy. Hell I don’t know. Only got 6 zips in a 3x3. Smoke report, it turns me into a mental patient. Stout stuff. It’s just now dried down to 63%. Took 3 weeks or so to dry. I’ll try it out in a month or so.

BHP has good bones it seems. Wish I had a taller tent. 72” isn’t enough though I don’t think 80 would have made the difference. 3 feedings a day. They grew big like my fat dog.

Big Perm

Budtender
The trick to getting a haul out of small plants is to flower from clone, imo. No veg. From seed that means mothering a plant out until it is mature, then clone and flip the clones once they are rooted. They will 'veg' for two to three weeks or more on 12/12 while they get ready to bloom.
In a small tent if you run from seed, you have all that veg mass while waiting for it to mature. You will most likely have to do a lot of work on that plant to keep it from getting out of control on you. Pro's and Con's to every method. The only Pro I can see to vegging a plant for size is if you are limited on plant numbers. If you don't care about plant numbers, run more clones to compensate for the lack of veg on a plant. People who veg for 60 days can pull a harvest in that time if they ran bloom from clones. Basically double your yields if you run flower from clone.
When the clones get flipped, get your next run ready at that time. If more clones, then you can start getting them ready. If from seed, get them wet, they will be mature about the time the clones are ready to harvest. Then you clone the new seed plants and do a clone run with the new strain.
Just thought I'd share. This is basically my new method now. Four bloom 2x4's on a 2 week rotation. Puts me at a pound roughly every two weeks. Fun, too.

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
The trick to getting a haul out of small plants is to flower from clone, imo. No veg. From seed that means mothering a plant out until it is mature, then clone and flip the clones once they are rooted. They will 'veg' for two to three weeks or more on 12/12 while they get ready to bloom.
In a small tent if you run from seed, you have all that veg mass while waiting for it to mature. You will most likely have to do a lot of work on that plant to keep it from getting out of control on you. Pro's and Con's to every method. The only Pro I can see to vegging a plant for size is if you are limited on plant numbers. If you don't care about plant numbers, run more clones to compensate for the lack of veg on a plant. People who veg for 60 days can pull a harvest in that time if they ran bloom from clones. Basically double your yields if you run flower from clone.
When the clones get flipped, get your next run ready at that time. If more clones, then you can start getting them ready. If from seed, get them wet, they will be mature about the time the clones are ready to harvest. Then you clone the new seed plants and do a clone run with the new strain.
Just thought I'd share. This is basically my new method now. Four bloom 2x4's on a 2 week rotation. Puts me at a pound roughly every two weeks. Fun, too.
I like it , it's funny how we are constantly evolving into what we are now , so many variables and every grow is different. I have a similar situation just with one less tent so I want to be harvesting every 3 weeks or so

Punisher84

Just some asshole
Think I’d also benefit from having 4 of the same plant in one tent. Instead of 4 seeds that grow differently