Punishers perpetual project

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN

Punisher84

Just some asshole
Guess is should check trichomes more often. This atonic x lbf cross was ready to go. Surprised how healthy it still looked. Plenty of ambers so they got chopped. 7 hours in trim jail last night. Smaller nugs, fairly dense, tons of citrus, should yield about 7oz. Saved all my trim for whatever if I ever get setup to process it.

6BFFE73A-D24F-4F9C-BDE5-FFA2A8BCE70B.jpegBF4BFE97-985B-4019-BA57-72891EA4C2E8.jpeg

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I am getting those knobby nugs everywhere too, I did zero pruning and I don't see any larf - and mine still has a few weeks minimum.

3 plants so far and I'm up to 4oz. About a quart-o-nugs each.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I still like leaving it on the stem to dry hanging instead of on a rack, but it's a little easier with little plants. My HAOG Skunk looks like it will be a pain to trim. That might be a 'rack dry'. Looks to be the only one with bulk to it.

But, an ounce or two a plant from a full tent, it's kind of like a sea of green grow. not looking for bulk from any one plant, just the overall harvest. But it ain't all it's cracked up to be running multiple strains all at once.

Punisher84

Just some asshole
I like hanging whole as well, these were on the smaller size as far as nugs but each plant had 8 stems. Didn't feel like rigging up something to hang them on. Ordered another tent so ill have a dedicated drying spot soon. Then ill build something to hang them from

Opie1

Master Grower
Guess is should check trichomes more often. This atonic x lbf cross was ready to go. Surprised how healthy it still looked. Plenty of ambers so they got chopped. 7 hours in trim jail last night. Smaller nugs, fairly dense, tons of citrus, should yield about 7oz. Saved all my trim for whatever if I ever get setup to process it.

View attachment 55669View attachment 55670
Don’t know how I’ve been missing this thread, looks like your still doing really good, keep at it man!

Big Perm

Budtender
After you talking about the CBD cross, I started looking at what I am growing and I have one too LOL. Didn't "shop" for the seeds I got at the auction so I didn't really know what was in there.
Same here. I've had a Fruity Jack mother going for over a year now. Just now decided to take cuts and flower it out, so I looked up the genetics the other day. It's a CBD strain, hahaha. So, I guess I'll be CBD'n it up here soon.