Pro's not so pro grow.

Streetpro09

Tester
Okay that is almost identical to the size i flower in. I am flowering 8 plants at a time. I am using a 525w light on a mover. I do not think i will hit that mark on this round. But feel i could easily hit the mark of a gr a watt. I am just saying if i were going to stay in that room i would drop down to one light on a mover. You can even get the light a little closer to the canopy as well. Not telling you what to do just giving you something to think about.
I appreciate that suggestion but have added on and now my flower room. It's now about 5x9. Will have two 4x4 grows and they will each get a 600. Not too sure how many plants I'll have in each space but I'm hoping it'll help with efficiency. Here's a preview of what's to come.

New room
ED3458A1-878F-41FB-A185-3D74B4732ED6.jpeg

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
I appreciate that suggestion but have added on and now my flower room. It's now about 5x9. Will have two 4x4 grows and they will each get a 600. Not too sure how many plants I'll have in each space but I'm hoping it'll help with efficiency. Here's a preview of what's to come.

Oh hell yea you will reach your numbers now. If you ever do go with a mover you can piggy back the two lights on one mover. I just love mine by the time that leave temp starts to get hot it starts to cool down again

Streetpro09

Tester
We'll guys I don't have any harvest pictures or weight totals yet. Still second trimming the left plant and not half done yet. Will do an update when we finish. Until then on to the next grow.

We have White Widow from Nirvana in the flower room currently. Just flipped lights to 13/11 on Sunday morning. Now to catch you up to this point.

I'm pretty sure these clones and the bubblelicious we just harvested, were started the same time. If not they weren't far apart. (Edit: they were not started the same time and were not close. All the cuttings taken with the bubblelicious didn't make it.) The WW mother was in dirt and not the healthiest when cuttings were taken plus these just take longer to push out roots. And this pheno is finicky!

Let me give just a little back story. They came as fem seeds from Nirvana. My wife grew 3 in dirt and thats where my clones came from. There were two pheno types that we found. One an indica and the other a sativa leaner. This one is the sativa and she's a bitch. Has been sense day one. Probably should have thrown them out long ago but I think it's "special". Had one in my first run with the bubblelicious and it was super frosty. The ones in flower now had trics on the leaves during veg so I'm keeping my fingers crossed I can get them dialed in and produce.

Well here's the start! There isn't a whole lot of pictures. Guess I was more focused on the bubblelicious at the time. I know I ran into some root rot problems with these probably due to neglect. Also some nute problems I still don't understand. Finally got the squared away the best I could.

Jan 12
E94A4F50-65EC-43FE-96B7-83C1FC4237F9.jpeg

ED3E62A7-D47C-4BF5-ACA5-3E7726C46001.jpeg
AD715842-6AEF-4FE1-A6A3-96E9083DBC42.jpeg

Feb 16
6FE92679-57D3-40F8-958F-1AFBE0342A8D.jpeg

912D58BA-1198-443C-8F27-AC48A2A63DFE.jpeg

Feb 20
5BAB0029-C68C-4148-A247-B6A2E24BCB26.jpeg

Mar 21
DE5CEDFE-F348-4FFE-8898-BE938A4A554D.jpeg

Here is one after its repotted into its final bucket. The other 3 were done shortly afterwards.

Apr 19
3EF0C1D5-2CC5-4077-8118-371950F3C709.jpeg
416F62E6-262D-4358-AD2E-9CC9DC83D1E2.jpeg

Last edited:

Streetpro09

Tester
OK so they all managed to get up potted. I got the addition to the flower room put on and plants moved in.

May 9
E177F76B-A8F9-42EA-BAF9-A9D95E411F4E.jpeg

Then I let them get their feet under themselves and a pretty good trim in there at some point. On Saturday I bent and tied them down. If you look closely in the second pic you can see the wires. @Capt C I be learnin summin! :ROFLMAO:

May 11
1A0A9680-4814-48DD-B04A-6A109B2033FC.jpeg
E2490B8E-9BE2-4C96-ACD4-88A516216AEA.jpeg

But what about those other two that don't match? Well the one in the blue bucket is white widow also. It's the indica leaning pheno. I call it the Resilient cut cause I can forget about it for a few weeks, ph can get all outta whack, and she don't care. May slow growth but doesn't show deficiencies on the leaves. The one in the orange bucket is Alaska. Not to be confused with ATF. This one is by TukunOlam.

I cut clones from it after getting it back in health. Then figured I'd flower it to test it out and use one of the clones as a mother. So her she is how she came to me and what I did to her. If anyone has suggestions on what I could have done different with trimming or whatever you see please let me know.

Alaska
Mar 23

4272A2D1-EEEB-4D9B-A4F6-F343DC25C693.jpeg
6614B917-ECCE-435B-A714-E805B7FA5CA1.jpeg
C9357BA4-EA74-40DA-A1F7-64C27F6BF377.jpeg

Mar 25
85B73382-9F5C-42A4-A1E6-D66A6EDB0DBD.jpeg

May 2
9D966128-AD79-4165-9614-A8DB11F6842B.jpeg

White Widow resilient cut

Apr 1
AC226B51-A652-4E95-94E9-540E7AA243D7.jpeg

Streetpro09

Tester
It looks from the pictures like you will hit your mark. Awesomw job
Thanks for the kind words but I will come up short in the end by about half. If I get the same amount from the other plant that works out to be something like .53/watt. My thought is too much light for the area. Probably could have done the same with one 600. Or I suppose I coulda added co2. Not sure it would have helped.

SaintyMcCunt

The Convict
Thanks for the kind words but I will come up short in the end by about half. If I get the same amount from the other plant that works out to be something like .53/watt. My thought is too much light for the area. Probably could have done the same with one 600. Or I suppose I coulda added co2. Not sure it would have helped.
See I've the opposite problem... I'm a shit grower in unsealed tents yet I have access to all the free co2 tanks I can get..
How's that for luck lol

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
OK so they all managed to get up potted. I got the addition to the flower room put on and plants moved in.

Then I let them get their feet under themselves and a pretty good trim in there at some point. On Saturday I bent and tied them down. If you look closely in the second pic you can see the wires. @Capt C I be learnin summin! :ROFLMAO:

But what about those other two that don't match? Well the one in the blue bucket is white widow also. It's the indica leaning pheno. I call it the Resilient cut cause I can forget about it for a few weeks, ph can get all outta whack, and she don't care. May slow growth but doesn't show deficiencies on the leaves. The one in the orange bucket is Alaska. Not to be confused with ATF. This one is by TukunOlam.

I cut clones from it after getting it back in health. Then figured I'd flower it to test it out and use one of the clones as a mother. So her she is how she came to me and what I did to her. If anyone has suggestions on what I could have done different with trimming or whatever you see please let me know.

Looking good my man. Did you break the pink scissors out for mothers day? I think you will get to your mark. You canopy management is looking awesome. I think you will get there quicker by uping the plant count.

Streetpro09

Tester
Looking good my man. Did you break the pink scissors out for mothers day? I think you will get to your mark. You canopy management is looking awesome. I think you will get there quicker by uping the plant count.
Thanks! I'm hoping it'll help with the numbers. Not that it really matters cause it's all for personal use! Funny you noticed those scissors lol. The wife was mad when she found out I was using them down there. Haven't been able to find them sense. Lol

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Okay i have been crunching numbers. Your last grow canopy looked perfect and that plays a huge role in yield. After crunching the numbers the only reason you did not hit the gr per watt was you had twice as much light as you needed. I feel strongly you could have come very close to the same weight with half the watts and by figuring roughly what you got off of that last grow that would have put you right on the mark. Just giving you and idea what the one light alone could accomplish.

Streetpro09

Tester
Okay i have been crunching numbers. Your last grow canopy looked perfect and that plays a huge role in yield. After crunching the numbers the only reason you did not hit the gr per watt was you had twice as much light as you needed. I feel strongly you could have come very close to the same weight with half the watts and by figuring roughly what you got off of that last grow that would have put you right on the mark. Just giving you and idea what the one light alone could accomplish.
Definitely appreciate you taking a look into it. Those were kinda my thoughts also after you asked me questions yesterday about the size of my room. I just figured more light more bud! Lol. Gotta love the way a newbie thinks. I actually finished the last week or two under one light cause they were getting light stressed. So I would think we're on the right track. Only time will tell.

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Definitely appreciate you taking a look into it. Those were kinda my thoughts also after you asked me questions yesterday about the size of my room. I just figured more light more bud! Lol. Gotta love the way a newbie thinks. I actually finished the last week or two under one light cause they were getting light stressed. So I would think we're on the right track. Only time will tell.
Well you grow pretty good for a newbie. Well done.

Streetpro09

Tester
Here is the next round to go into the flower room in about a month. They were seeds sent by @Dope Heffalump when I first joined here. He sent several strains and I picked Copper Top.

I did an overnight soak on the seeds. Then sterilized some rockwool cubes and planted them. I don't think any had tails when put under. There were 9 seeds to start. All but 1 came up and one ended up being a mutant.
6 came up good and one was a runt.

Copper Top

Sat Mar 30
92AF4FDD-E6BE-47CD-B345-D605C5AEAB25.jpeg
B1935CC6-CDE7-40E8-8A34-FB38379EAC25.jpeg

Mon Apr 8
BE0FD698-65B0-4390-B652-6A16F3D39E71.png

Wed Apr 24
D061D31B-F8E3-4D78-8DD0-1D7576FF7BF0.jpeg

Runt
58998302-10C0-44B2-B953-C7D95F019A63.jpeg

Wed May 1
CDCB890B-F3F3-4009-92A0-49DFE5929942.jpeg
Runt
42D09AE3-5F5F-41EB-AD7F-0C471CFB3171.jpeg

Texagonian

Outlaw
Been catching up on your thread and watching your progress. Good job man, looks good to me. I have a bunch of nirvana gear that was gifted to me some being the bubbleiscious. I’m gonna get some cracking eventually. My uncle said he had a pheno with pink hairs and had that candy bubblegum scent and flavor with some earth and skunk. Anyways, good job and happy growing 👍🏻✌🏻

Streetpro09

Tester
Been catching up on your thread and watching your progress. Good job man, looks good to me. I have a bunch of nirvana gear that was gifted to me some being the bubbleiscious. I’m gonna get some cracking eventually. My uncle said he had a pheno with pink hairs and had that candy bubblegum scent and flavor with some earth and skunk. Anyways, good job and happy growing 👍🏻✌🏻
Thanks for stopping in and glad to hear someone else has Nirvana gear! That was our first seed order. We got bubblelicious, white widow and aurora indica. She has one aurora indica from them finishing soon. It has a very different sharp smell to it. I have a mother going and will take clones soon.
Thats sweet to hear that those pink phenos are out there to be found. The bubblelicious we saved smells sweet and spicy with a little skunk in there.
Here's a pic of the aurora indica that has migrated to my room. It should finish before the copper top go in. Try not to be to critical she was figuring out an organic soil mix.

B49D65D8-C239-448A-8E77-B741EBA334F4.jpeg