Pro's not so pro grow.

BrokenHoeFarms

Stress Tester
Believe it or not it's the same thing as the one to the left of it. They are both Blue Cheese that came from a seed bank in Spain.
You didnt ask but I'll tell you anyways. The middle two are Diesel Rock Candy and the top two are Rock Candy Cake. Both by Predictive Breeding on IG.
Sounds great I'll be watching that one just caught my eye
What kind of terps flavor you expect from your rock candy crosses

Streetpro09

Tester
Sounds great I'll be watching that one just caught my eye
What kind of terps flavor you expect from your rock candy crosses

I have no idea on terps. Really I wouldn't even know what I'm looking for with this cross or any for that matter cause I'm pretty new to all this and have nothing to really base smells/tastes off of cause I've never been to a dispensary or known that I got what was claimed. So I'm learning slowly. Here's what the crosses are supposed to be so take your best guess.

Diesel Candy (R) x New England Rock Candy (D) F1 – ( Strawberry Diesel x Og Kush ) x ( Sour Dubble x Alien Tahoe)

New England Rock Candy (R) x Breeders Cake (D) F1 – ( Sour Dubble x Alien Tahoe ) x ( Triangle Kush x Animal Mints )

Streetpro09

Tester
Hey has anyone ever had a big healthy plant just die randomly?

Last night I went into my bloom room and noticed a few buds had fallen over on the net in the back. Well I didn't think much of it cause it's about 5 days away from being chopped and just figured they were bulking up. Then later while working I noticed all the leaves under the net were starting to get droopy. This morning the whole plant is droopy like there's no water in the bucket.

Not to worried cause it's in its own bucket and really close to finish. I started flushing 3 days ago. Went from 650ppm to 0. Never had a problem doing that before and the one plant next to it got the same treatment and is still going strong. Idk it's weird. I'll take some pictures tonight before I cut it down.

@TheSadVeryBadMadGrower, @yougrowyourway, @TreeFarmerCharlie, @sfrigon1

Streetpro09

Tester
hard to say without pics really....to see whats going on. is your pump working? Do you check air stones to make sure not blocked? Water temp rise? let's see...
The air stone is working in the bucket. Could see bubbles last night. Water temps are normal 73-74. Will smell roots tonight and also get pics of roots after plant is cut down. It's really wierd it just happened out of no where.