Pro's not so pro grow.

Streetpro09

Tester
How high are the lights too.....just note I had mine at 18in at 100% and fried the shit out of a plant.

They are about 8" from the tops but I have the light turned down to pull 6 amps from each side. They would pull just over 8 amps on max. I have a shitty light meter that I checked it with and it's no more intense than the 600 hps. Don't know if my light meter is even good for led. I'm definitely going to keep a close eye on it over the next couple days. Gotta do a water change on all the plants and I'll probably up my calmag cause I've read where leds make the plant use more. Don't know how true that is but figured out can't hurt.

They are about 8" from the tops but I have the light turned down to pull 6 amps from each side. They would pull just over 8 amps on max. I have a shitty light meter that I checked it with and it's no more intense than the 600 hps. Don't know if my light meter is even good for led. I'm definitely going to keep a close eye on it over the next couple days. Gotta do a water change on all the plants and I'll probably up my calmag cause I've read where leds make the plant use more. Don't know how true that is but figured out can't hurt.
Good. It really is a monster of a light. Just dont wanna see you do what I did to mine lol.