Post a pic

Streetpro09

Tester
This thing still has me chuckling lol. Fuckin rogue crawfish!
It's definitely one i won't soon forget. Lol. I actually found another in the "yard" a little while ago. Well actually i was cleaning up a tote and bucket i had burried in the ground to try and do dwc outside a couple years ago. Pulled them up and dumped em out. Aside from the obvious frogs, there was a crawfish in one. Not nearly as big, maybe 2" long. It's got me kinda wondering now. 🤔

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
Huntin' season is over....
View attachment 133705
nope not yet ,two more weeks at least, bow season is still in! the big boy teareing up the pine trees will be first to go ,i just wish it was colder!plus give him the chance at this years young does! i'am not sure he will make next deer season ,should be a 12 point next year ,really wish he would spread more, looks like a basket rack this year.

Last edited:

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
It's definitely one i won't soon forget. Lol. I actually found another in the "yard" a little while ago. Well actually i was cleaning up a tote and bucket i had burried in the ground to try and do dwc outside a couple years ago. Pulled them up and dumped em out. Aside from the obvious frogs, there was a crawfish in one. Not nearly as big, maybe 2" long. It's got me kinda wondering now. 🤔
@Streetpro09 you have 2 choices ,fish bait or organic input for the garden,high in calicaum