Post a pic

D

Deleted member 60

3 of the charges are for failure to use the meat. Every charge is X 3. The entire thing unfolded on Facebook as locals told of hearing gunshots/etc @ 1:30 AM one night...then a hiker found the bodies....and from there he was found out and the DOW/Sheriff was on his porch/hauled him to jail by mid-day. Ooops.

No tags here either...until..um...yeah...they come up with that highly-needed season on "clowns"....

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
Speaking of beaver the biggest beaver I ever saw was shot out of a flooded field in North Dakota. Must've been a 100lbs it covered the hood of a pick up.
that was Big padel tail can't say i've never saw 1 that large
Sadly...I'm fairly sure it fell prey to a guy up above us on another road who caught him/her shaking his pissy little apple tree. Blasted it on the spot. Not hurting anyone...and not a legal kill here. Put the entire town up in arms. Some said "No harm, no foul/etc."....others...like my ex-Game warden/Wildlife neighbor with the skid steer had to be held back from alleviating the clown of his apple tree. Ended up with a $1500 fine...and fame in the 'hood.

More recently a guy caught a mom and her 2 cubs fuckin with his chickens in the middle of the night. Fucker shot em all. Then posed for pics with the heads he cut off/feet he cut off/etc.....and then tried to hide the carcasses... It's a fairly recent story...he hasn't been to court yet...but he stacked up some good charges....and again...like the other clown boy...is on the shit list here. For sure he'll get fined (up to 13K I think)...lose his guns/hunting privileges....and probably more...but it still isn't enough, IMO. Hopefully he will at least get all they can give him....
there are other ways to stop a bear from hanging around the chickens
Rios are the one turkey I'm missing from the grand slam.
only ones i've shot are easterns

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
3 of the charges are for failure to use the meat. Every charge is X 3. The entire thing unfolded on Facebook as locals told of hearing gunshots/etc @ 1:30 AM one night...then a hiker found the bodies....and from there he was found out and the DOW/Sheriff was on his porch/hauled him to jail by mid-day. Ooops.

No tags here either...until..um...yeah...they come up with that highly-needed season on "clowns"....
they bust several every year around here!

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member

they fill that tag every year clowns / hell why do you think it's, Dept of Fish and Wildlife!

D

Deleted member 60

Well...truth be told...those "camp sites" next to the highway are about $30 per night.....and as a result....they don't attract the smrtest folks out there from the get go...LOL. You do have the river on one side...but it blows me away that folks have to have a camper (in the first place) to "camp"....then they PAY to camp next to a highway when ...if you don't bring a HOUSE with you...you can camp for free in a secluded spot in the National forest/or on BLM land. It's fuckin sad what passes for "camping" these days. Just park that fuckin' big ass box in the driveway at home! All yer doing is watching fuckin Forest Gump again and grabbin something out of the fridge anyway.... LOFL. Idiots.

R (2).jpeg

D

Deleted member 60

Old guy with old stuff here. Anybody still use a Nikon D90 with AF lenses?? I have an 18-105 lens for mine...and a super wide angle lens...and I'd like to add in something for better close ups/portraits/general use. Recs?

And who needs a hit off this bowl?
13600214_738020783006775_7121032448544532337_n.jpg