Platinum Lemon Cherry Gelato Contest Shit Talk & Banter

NoWaistedSpace

PICK YOUR OWN
Yep, Helmet Head surgery. Probably lucky she’s still got a head 😂, with the way my eyesight is getting and no feeling in 3 fingers on my dominant hand. I think she’ll pull through though, may even turn out to be the best one.
When I see "ass only" breaking ground, I toss another 1/4"of dry soil on top, for friction and resistance. Just precautionary.
When they're born with "shallow head", they come out wearing a helmet. 😂

Sorry, I forgot this is the contest pics thread.

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
Well.....I'm 0 for 0 in this contest!
First shipment of beans from Heisen...confiscated by the pricks!
Not sure how another shipment is gonna work out?

Z sent me 5 of his seeds snail mail, safest bet for sure.
Been 10 days, nada yet!
If those don't make it, I'm out!

Hell ya'll gonna be in flower before I could even get started.
Probably best for the rest of ya.....at least it'll leave the first place slot open I would have taken!!!

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin

Been 10 days, nada yet!

Probably best for the rest of ya.....at least it'll leave the first place slot open I would have taken!!!
I got u man

Buddernugs

Full send….always

Been 10 days, nada yet!

Same hear…..as the great bird man once said…….ok……who’s Guna take 2nd?

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I want to see a few true leaves before I up-pot from these mini cups. But my last 4 Chunk-a-dunk are acclimatized to a no-dome environment with the rH about 40%. I'm not gonna get the quickest growth but by picture time I should have some healthy flowers. This (for me) is the time to weed out the weaklings. That little one is doing just fine but she ain't gonna take off. And I'm not gonna have to worry about domes and stuff. They're plants now. That center plant looks to be a different pheno from the rest already.
View attachment 132730
Here's the Platinum Ice wierdo. All I need is one limb or the top to pop out of there then it's game on.
View attachment 132731
I transplanted mine today and it was definitely early. They had a lot of roots but they weren’t holding all the soil together solidly. I just got impatient and wanted to get them out of the nursery pots.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I transplanted mine today and it was definitely early. They had a lot of roots but they weren’t holding all the soil together solidly. I just got impatient and wanted to get them out of the nursery pots.
That's the good thing about using the clear inner cup for visuals, but also having it split like a clamshell instead of having to turn it upside down. You can close it back up and stick it back in the cup if it ain't time yet, but since there's no tapping or squeezing to get the plug of soil out you can sometimes just go with it. They only need to hold together between the cup and the prepared hole.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
That's the good thing about using the clear inner cup for visuals, but also having it split like a clamshell instead of having to turn it upside down. You can close it back up and stick it back in the cup if it ain't time yet, but since there's no tapping or squeezing to get the plug of soil out you can sometimes just go with it. They only need to hold together between the cup and the prepared hole.
The issue I had, and the reason I wanted them out of the nursery pots, was the roots were growing out the bottom holes. There were as many roots outside of the pot as there were inside of it. I figured that letting that get worse was just going to stress them when I transplanted them so I just did it now so they will have plenty of time to recover from any stress.