Platinum Lemon Cherry Gelato Contest Shit Talk & Banter

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
And it ain't even Christmas shipping season yet. Plan ahead!
best to be careful i have no trust in some of those people,i have had beans that have never showen,don't know if the mail man got em or dropped them in the wrong box back here they don't pay a lot of attension , always 1 neighbor or the other droping off bills, that wound up in the wrong box . nobody wants a bill but some that (2 or 3 of the lowlifes) live back here that would pilfer, anything they thought was worth something!

D

Deleted member 60

If I wasn't having issues with mail I wouldn't care. I'd send out 1000 seeds tomorrow
Bummer. I know ya didn't ask...but...ya gotta do it all differently, IMO.

Letter sized sends. Use a myriad of different envelopes. Hand write em..no printed label. No packages. Avoid the PO/purchasing tracked postage/etc.
Drop em in boxes in different towns if you can. Letters...not padded envelopes/priority mail cardboard boxes/etc. The more different they are, the better.

Or as I've said...find folks you can trust (OK...not so easy...but it can be done) "elsewhere" and have them be the senders. You get the $$$ and tell them where to send the letter. Pretty sure it's what some of the other seed guys are doin who aren't selling though the banks. Not sure how those cats keep it all going but my guess is that they have multiple, revolving, folks involved to gum shit up and make it tough to track exactly where the seeds are originating from.

Yeah...I know...shut up old guy...LOL. Just bummed yer going through this. It puts a nasty edge things. Fuckers.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Got the babies all transplanted regardless of size. The 6 Chunks are all looking great. The late-popping runt may end up culled.
View attachment 132804
The Platinum Ice is now a plain ol' three-toed sloth. Slow growing but defined now. The initial chrysamthemum hot mess was three leaves all trying to get out at once.
View attachment 132805
I'd take cuts of all of em.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I'd take cuts of all of em.
Cloning is a spiral of ever increasing numbers and stressfull decisions on what to keep and what to cull - then did you choose right? So you're growing batches to make sure - then you are smoking a LOT of mostly the same stuff and it will usually begin to suck because it's all you're smoking.

Every clone I keep is a bean I can't pop. You looking for that unicorn? I smoked that bitch and composted her bones! 😂

I have had some reeeeeaaaalllly great smoke that I remember fondly. But I keep pulling enough great plants that my headstash is always a selection of top shelf stuff. I get some that I don't like as much and some that just suck, but that's the law of averages.

As a bean-seller you can be glad that if I like the smoke I'll buy packs - and know what pheno's I like and what to look for.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
Cloning is a spiral of ever increasing numbers and stressfull decisions on what to keep and what to cull - then did you choose right? So you're growing batches to make sure - then you are smoking a LOT of mostly the same stuff and it will usually begin to suck because it's all you're smoking.

Every clone I keep is a bean I can't pop. You looking for that unicorn? I smoked that bitch and composted her bones! 😂

I have had some reeeeeaaaalllly great smoke that I remember fondly. But I keep pulling enough great plants that my headstash is always a selection of top shelf stuff. I get some that I don't like as much and some that just suck, but that's the law of averages.

As a bean-seller you can be glad that if I like the smoke I'll buy packs - and know what pheno's I like and what to look for.
@H.A.F. DId they ever get hisens web site up and runing so a person could get beans,Leafely?

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
Bummer. I know ya didn't ask...but...ya gotta do it all differently, IMO.

Letter sized sends. Use a myriad of different envelopes. Hand write em..no printed label. No packages. Avoid the PO/purchasing tracked postage/etc.
Drop em in boxes in different towns if you can. Letters...not padded envelopes/priority mail cardboard boxes/etc. The more different they are, the better.

Or as I've said...find folks you can trust (OK...not so easy...but it can be done) "elsewhere" and have them be the senders. You get the $$$ and tell them where to send the letter. Pretty sure it's what some of the other seed guys are doin who aren't selling though the banks. Not sure how those cats keep it all going but my guess is that they have multiple, revolving, folks involved to gum shit up and make it tough to track exactly where the seeds are originating from.

Yeah...I know...shut up old guy...LOL. Just bummed yer going through this. It puts a nasty edge things. Fuckers.
Tis the season for a Xmas card!!

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
Oh yeah I might add......you lucky bastids!
I know ya'll be sweatin this stiff competition....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Whoops.....might have jumped the gun!

I go check the mail today, low and behold look what I got...
20231130_141645-crop.jpg

Thanks to Mr Zaphod........I'm in like Flint!!
Thank you my friend, you've certainly made my day(y)
They are being soaked at this moment!

On another note....fukin postal service......15 days??
WTF!
20231130_141505-crop.jpg

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
Whoops.....might have jumped the gun!

I go check the mail today, low and behold look what I got...
View attachment 132811

Thanks to Mr Zaphod........I'm in like Flint!!
Thank you my friend, you've certainly made my day(y)
They are being soaked at this moment!

On another note....fukin postal service......15 days??
WTF!
View attachment 132812
best add a overdrive on those beans.