Platinum Lemon Cherry Gelato Contest Shit Talk & Banter

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
4-5 weeks of veg and 9-10 weeks of flower. I don't think H cares when we chop them as log as we have have our best flower photos in before the end date.
I think that is why @Heisen mentioned that the best pics are about week 8 of flower. That was a hint that we don't need finished bud pics.

I only veg plants 4-5 weeks, and depending on genetics we are gonna see between one and three zips per plant. Perfect amount to get a good taste of every pheno you find and see what flavors you like, and if it's something you want to snag a few more packs of while they are available.

But as far as testing goes, once it makes it past week 8 you are usually in the clear for it not being a tranny-fest. Late nanners when they are done is usually not a concern from what I have read and seen. Those are like turkey buttons saying "chop me already damnit!" ;)

D

Deleted member 60

I took a minute out by the creek @ my son's special garden and sent ya some vibes, @Weedkiller. That's a lot of pain to bear.

I totally feel you on the grow. When my son passed it was one of the constants that kept me moving/involved. It's amazing how much space is in your head and how much time is in a day when yer >in the zone<. Distractions are key. They take you someplace else.

may the love see you through...
311609673_2530754290400073_3770504878081043458_n.jpg

Weedkiller

Dazed and confused
I took a minute out by the creek @ my son's special garden and sent ya some vibes, @Weedkiller. That's a lot of pain to bear.

I totally feel you on the grow. When my son passed it was one of the constants that kept me moving/involved. It's amazing how much space is in your head and how much time is in a day when yer >in the zone<. Distractions are key. They take you someplace else.

may the love see you through...
View attachment 131665
Thank you sir, beautiful set up. I'm decorating my wife's spot like that. Up on the mountain by the Hatfield McCoy trail where her family is from.

SimpleJak

Tugg Speedman
Damn! I am so sorry for your losses. That's really not easy. Keeping yourself focused on other things like you are doing definitely helps. Glad you have found something to do in honor of your wife.

Its awesome seeing so much support here! Reach out if you need anything. I know I am fairly new here so I don't have much history with all of you, but if I can do something, I definitely would.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I've really been looking forward to this but my world blew up Wednesday. Been a tough month anyway I lost my wife oct 16 of last year and my best (only) friend was ejected from his vehicle and was killed Wednesday,spent yesterday recovering his personal effects. 39 years old, wear your seatbelt folks. I need this grow to keep my sanity to be honest. I don't know what I'd do without this forum
Just saw this, sorry to hear.man. yeahworking keeps my mind off shit. Lost a good friend 2 months ago. It sucked

Fiddler's Green

Just a regular vato
I don't know what I'd do without this forum...
I don't have any local friends which kinda blows sometimes.
This forum has introduced me to so many interesting folks, from so many different places and although I don't know any of you guys there aren't many I wouldn't burn one with and shoot the breeze. The cool thing is common thread of the plant we revere in our own way and how we incorporate it into our lives.

I'm sorry for your losses but be glad that you had the privilege of them in your life.

Feed the light,the darkness feeds itself.

D

Deleted member 60

Thank you sir, beautiful set up. I'm decorating my wife's spot like that. Up on the mountain by the Hatfield McCoy trail where her family is from.
I can only imagine how beautiful it must be.

We put out a request to family and good friends to help us honor his memory by sending or bringing items they made/found/gathered in their travels/had lying around that never seemed to have meaning/purpose. It was amazing to see/hear where some of the items came from. Each one represents a deep connection with the gifting individual.

They would be proud to know they were so loved.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
I've really been looking forward to this but my world blew up Wednesday. Been a tough month anyway I lost my wife oct 16 of last year and my best (only) friend was ejected from his vehicle and was killed Wednesday,spent yesterday recovering his personal effects. 39 years old, wear your seatbelt folks. I need this grow to keep my sanity to be honest. I don't know what I'd do without this forum
Sorry for your losses man, there are several of us regs. that are around most times speak up, i will lend a ear.:)

D

Deleted member 60

Damn...so there's no Gravity 23 (aka...old school Afghani crossed 3X to the new kids stuff) in the Ground Zero and it was listed incorrectly?

Bummer. Blew my choice right out of the water.