Platinum Lemon Cherry Gelato Contest Shit Talk & Banter

NoWaistedSpace

PICK YOUR OWN
What pollen do u want?. Right now I have plcg, oreoz, Animal Cookies and Adub.
Thing is,
I kinda need the pollen right now. I'm 5 weeks in flower at the moment. I have pollen I collected off 2010 stock that I can use, then I thought about this idea.
I am looking for as close to straight gas as I can get. I really don't want sweetness or any Stardawg crosses. Not knocking Stardawg, I have way more Stardawg than I could ever grow now.
We could let the members decide what they would like to have bred to my stock.
I want to help add some of these old, kept isolated and unsteered, open pollinated "base" ancestry into to "clean" genetics.
I don't wanna deal with anything that might be questionable with viroids etc.
I don't want to take any risks with my collection being contaminated somehow.
This could be a win win, by adding these different terp and thiol profiles together.
The Skunks don't react well to crossing with the new stuff. The thiol and esters pretty much are cut in 1/2.
There is only small amounts produced in these "not quite the norm" Skunk crosses.
There's not much to start with, to create that stink in the first place. What the "science" said anyways.
I've bred my males into the later stuff, but wasn't impressed as of yet.
Thought I might try it the other way around with dominate females, with good qualities and let the members have a go at them.
I have some really nice orange, with cream and coffee to chocolate aroma and seems to be pretty stable.
That's a "sweet" one.
Maybe I should shoot you a PM?

D

Deleted member 2835

Thing is,
I kinda need the pollen right now. I'm 5 weeks in flower at the moment. I have pollen I collected off 2010 stock that I can use, then I thought about this idea.
I am looking for as close to straight gas as I can get. I really don't want sweetness or any Stardawg crosses. Not knocking Stardawg, I have way more Stardawg than I could ever grow now.
We could let the members decide what they would like to have bred to my stock.
I want to help add some of these old, kept isolated and unsteered, open pollinated "base" ancestry into to "clean" genetics.
I don't wanna deal with anything that might be questionable with viroids etc.
I don't want to take any risks with my collection being contaminated somehow.
This could be a win win, by adding these different terp and thiol profiles together.
The Skunks don't react well to crossing with the new stuff. The thiol and esters pretty much are cut in 1/2.
There is only small amounts produced in these "not quite the norm" Skunk crosses.
There's not much to start with, to create that stink in the first place. What the "science" said anyways.
I've bred my males into the later stuff, but wasn't impressed as of yet.
Thought I might try it the other way around with dominate females, with good qualities and let the members have a go at them.
I have some really nice orange, with cream and coffee to chocolate aroma and seems to be pretty stable.
That's a "sweet" one.
Maybe I should shoot you a PM?
I would go with oreoz

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I was listening to some tunes earlier and this Tool verse could easily be my weed quest now that I have reliable dankness at the drop of a seed:

I'm reaching up and reaching out, I'm reaching for the random or whatever will bewilder me...

I want the wierd stuff and the cool highs to go along with my regular meds. Contests and random freebies from seed purchases are usually where you find those.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I was listening to some tunes earlier and this Tool verse could easily be my weed quest now that I have reliable dankness at the drop of a seed:

I'm reaching up and reaching out, I'm reaching for the random or whatever will bewilder me...

I want the wierd stuff and the cool highs to go along with my regular meds. Contests and random freebies from seed purchases are usually where you find those.
Was mashing up the ZG last night taking seeds. Only way to describe it is like an old car garage shop rag with kind of a lemon berry undertone. It's definitely got the nose on her for sure.

Weedkiller

Dazed and confused
I've really been looking forward to this but my world blew up Wednesday. Been a tough month anyway I lost my wife oct 16 of last year and my best (only) friend was ejected from his vehicle and was killed Wednesday,spent yesterday recovering his personal effects. 39 years old, wear your seatbelt folks. I need this grow to keep my sanity to be honest. I don't know what I'd do without this forum

Tvanmunhen

Just some dude
I've really been looking forward to this but my world blew up Wednesday. Been a tough month anyway I lost my wife oct 16 of last year and my best (only) friend was ejected from his vehicle and was killed Wednesday,spent yesterday recovering his personal effects. 39 years old, wear your seatbelt folks. I need this grow to keep my sanity to be honest. I don't know what I'd do without this forum
Sorry for your loss.

Bobby Legit

What smells like a skunk, Dad?
Damn dude...losing loved ones is never easy. Hang in there bro. It's never the same, but gets easier over the years.

My plants are 99% of my friends these days. Usually it's the most zen thing I got going on.

Peace to you.

Buddernugs

Full send….always
I’m sorry for your loss brother……..my condolences

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Sorry to hear this! Hope you have a better November.

Weedkiller

Dazed and confused
20231027_120320.jpg
These are double bubble blueberry trouble auto outside the tent. I use an old coal storage bin in my basement, i thought of just painting the walls white and do away with the tents. L20231027_120330.jpgleft front corner is a Texas toasted but the grandpa's exodus in the middle has exploded lol, topped her twice I can't stop her. Wish I had cloned this one